Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
52 build sheets added this morning.

VINBSWSSTATECOLOR
831775 @OmegaXIndianaGranite

1631281959418.png

Do you have a count for how many members are still waiting on their TRX for 2021?
10 in total

2 I believe dropped orders and picked up another TRX but they have not been online in a while to confirm so I continue checking the VINs they provided.

3 are waiting to begin production and another 5 have started but are waiting to be finished/shipped.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that they will still be building 2021's into the weekend and next week, pushing back the 2022 production date again?

I would say that is partially correct. We don't have a firm number on how many 2021's are left to produce so that's tough to say, but with the parts shortages it would stand to reason that there will be a potentially large overlap in time where they start building 2022's and still have 2021's left to build. Maybe not specifically for the TRX but the 1500 DT itself. If the chip shortage continues to be a problem then they could potentially start building the base model 2022 tradesman, or HFE and still have not finished all of the 2021 limiteds, longhorns, TRX's.. There are just want to may variables and our extremely limited field of view from the outside doesn't allow for much more than educated guesses.

It appears that they're going to try to make Sunday a production day, based on this. But it's unknown what models they'll be working on. My dealer's factory rep said (yesterday) that they were starting the 2022's on 9/12. But Zach@Granger just posted that the first 2022's will now "ship" on 9/16-9/17.

Edit: Zach@Granger just confirmed that 9/13 is the supposed "start", with 9/16-9/17 being the first "ship" dates.

1631301780976.png

Last edited:
It appears that they're going to try to make Sunday a production day, based on this. But it's unknown what models they'll be working on. My dealer's factory rep said (yesterday) that they were starting the 2022's on 9/12. But Zach@Granger just posted that the first 2022's will now "ship" on 9/16-9/17.
Both of those statements could still be true, being the difference between starting and finishing the first trucks. In recent months we have been on a 2-3 day average between BS and WS.

Both of those statements could still be true, being the difference between starting and finishing the first trucks. In recent months we have been on a 2-3 day average between BS and WS.
Didn't see this until I finished editing my post above. Zach stated that 9/13 is the "start", supposedly.

They built a lot of TRX's today that'll show up on the next scan. Starting 9/25 they are going to critical status for 90 days. That means they are working 90 days straight all the way to Christmas break to get 22's out

They built a lot of TRX's today that'll show up on the next scan. Starting 9/25 they are going to critical status for 90 days. That means they are working 90 days straight all the way to Christmas break to get 22's out
Do you work there or know someone that you have this info?

Do you work there or know someone that you have this info?
And are they even going to have the parts to sustain that level of progress.

Damn. I’m curious what that does to their labor force. I’d imagine a lot of disgruntled production workers leaving the job.

Back