52 / 0 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (9/10/21)

Cux211

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Current Ride
19 ram 2500 Laramie cummins
He sometimes does. But it’s also the weekend. I just am appreciative when he runs a scan ever.
Oh absolutely, I was just curious

OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
Does tripleB not run a scan on Saturday?
I run scans twice a day every day. There are never build sheets in the morning on Saturday or Sunday so there are never morning posts on the weekend and only window stickers in the evenings. Window stickers are not guaranteed either though as we didn’t even have any hits last night likely due to the early shutdown during the week.

OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
I run scans twice a day every day. There are never build sheets in the morning on Saturday or Sunday so there are never morning posts on the weekend and only window stickers in the evenings. Window stickers are not guaranteed either though as we didn’t even have any hits last night likely due to the early shutdown during the week.
Also, for the past month or so I have been preparing for the start of 2022 and trying to adapt for scanning the entire SHAP output rather than just TRX’s and so I have actually been performing 5 scans daily, (3 have already run today, 2 to go)

The method I started this project with a year ago when I was scanning for a couple thousand TRX’s did not scale well at all to handling the total SHAP output of all DT’s so I had to rework everything. My next approach is difficult to verify currently since no 2022’s have hit production yet so fingers crossed it works when things start.

mark3685

TRX Member
Reaction score
Also, for the past month or so I have been preparing for the start of 2022 and trying to adapt for scanning the entire SHAP output rather than just TRX’s and so I have actually been performing 5 scans daily, (3 have already run today, 2 to go)

The method I started this project with a year ago when I was scanning for a couple thousand TRX’s did not scale well at all to handling the total SHAP output of all DT’s so I had to rework everything. My next approach is difficult to verify currently since no 2022’s have hit production yet so fingers crossed it works when things start.
I am sure you got this. Everything you do here is great and much appreciated by all. I can't wait to see my vin on that sheet so I can wear out my phone checking it constantly. 🤣🤣🤣

thefrozenchozen

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Edward
Current Ride
Jeep Wrangler

thanks for the work you do. those of us awaiting our future rides are in your debt :)

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle

Eighty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
That was my first thought too. Ordered a zero option base 6 weeks ago, no vin yet. Have a feeling it'll be one of the 6+ month ones 🤣
Wow, there's something wrong there. Do you have your VON? Maybe Ram Chat can get you your VIN.

Spnfender

TRX Member
Reaction score
I ordered a base no option as well on 9-6 and got my VIN a few days later
Damm really. Thats not good then. Just figured was all part of the shortages etc. I called dealership and asked if it was ordered as a sold vehicle, couple other questions and he said he "had no idea" lol.

TrxPhonz

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Challenger
Damm really. Thats not good then. Just figured was all part of the shortages etc. I called dealership and asked if it was ordered as a sold vehicle, couple other questions and he said he "had no idea" lol.
Do you have a new sales guy? He should know what that means haha

Spnfender

TRX Member
Reaction score
So trucks in "D" status apparently. Has had a vin for a while. They have just been swamped he said, no biggie. Better than it not being ordered at all. Still prepared for it arriving next year if thats what it is, oh well. And he did send me a updated POC which shows sold order priority, vin etc. Thanks for the help!!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com