52 / 0 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (9/10/21)

PabloK

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Peter Kaminski
Current Ride
22 TRX
Last thing I want is my truck made more than 3 weeks in to a forced OT, no days off marathon production schedule.
i wouldn't stress too much on it....

machines do alot of the critical stuff on these trucks

cowboys2322

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Rob
Current Ride
Camaro ZL1 1LE
Military
USAF
When I was working manufacturing my team loved working nonstop Sat-Sun and as much OT as we would give them. Many based there living styles on this OT. They only times they tried to do shady work was when I cut OT… production should be jumping soon!

Eighty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
When I was working manufacturing my team loved working nonstop Sat-Sun and as much OT as we would give them. Many based there living styles on this OT. They only times they tried to do shady work was when I cut OT… production should be jumping soon!
Same in construction. My guys live for overtime. 60+ hours a week or they’re pissed.

Happypants

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 2500 Longhorn
Current Ride #2
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Anyone bitching about this schedule has obviously never worked a turnaround... Don't get me wrong, I don't miss them, but in the conditions these people work, and the lack of difficulty to the job.... if they even hinted at complaining about it I'd show them the door and bring in someone that wants to work.

But honestly here's hoping they're looking forward to it and enjoy it and the cash it brings in for them!

Imaposer

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 ram sport - hydro blue
I've worked in both automotive manufacturing and construction. There is zero association between loving the OT and the money and the quality of the work going out the door. I spent plenty of hours in a chrysler transmission plant reinspecting the parts we had sent them due to the fact that certain department shift leaders were more concerned with hitting the numbers sent out the door than meeting the requirements for tolerances.

Mack_TRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Mack
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 BMW M5
I’m assuming they already had allocation and just had to make a couple changes to complete my order

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2
Mythical pile of parts in D status
Anyone bitching about this schedule has obviously never worked a turnaround... Don't get me wrong, I don't miss them, but in the conditions these people work, and the lack of difficulty to the job.... if they even hinted at complaining about it I'd show them the door and bring in someone that wants to work.

But honestly here's hoping they're looking forward to it and enjoy it and the cash it brings in for them!
Is there anyone left who wants to work? I thought that was a thing of the past.

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Do you work there or know someone that you have this info?
I know people that work in different areas of the company that lets me in on info.
And are they even going to have the parts to sustain that level of progress.
They won't. The point is they keep having a lot of people not showing up for work and this is how they get them all to show up. If they are out of parts, just like a couple days ago, they'll just get sent home early.

jredecop

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Redeye charger widebody
I appreciate all the guys hard work up there but I don’t want my truck rushed for production sake. I definitely enjoy quality over quantity.
That’s for sure

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
They made a bunch of TRX'S yesterday and today from my guys on the line are telling me.

NRDALRT

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Practical family sedan
Current Ride #2
Mythical pile of parts in D status
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com