$5000 OFF window sticker on a 2022 TRX retail order

So... the HK sound system that they decided to install on every Lvl2 truck is on intergalactic backorder. Perfect 🤣
Might fair out better than the alpine system that does into all the other regular 1500 models.

So... the HK sound system that they decided to install on every Lvl2 truck is on intergalactic backorder. Perfect 🤣
I didn’t order hk and the tech package with my level 2. Truck was finished over the weekend and it does not have hk or the tech package, so them all getting it is not true.

I didn’t order hk and the tech package with my level 2. Truck was finished over the weekend and it does not have hk or the tech package, so them all getting it is not true.
You sure? Do you have your build sheet link? What's your VIN? I ordered the tech with level 2 but no HK, I did not want the HK since I feel its not as good as my Alpine in my Bighorn I have now.

This may be interesting. I didn’t order the HK or Tech Package either on my 22. However, the updated Detailed POC shows that they will be on my truck

Yup. I actually prefer the alpine as well, but didn’t order tech in hopes of getting built sooner. Now it’s built and sitting there 🤨

This may be interesting. I didn’t order the HK or Tech Package either on my 22. However, the updated Detailed POC shows that they will be on my truck
I ordered before that 8/4 change or whenever it was. Not sure if that’s the difference.

You sure? Do you have your build sheet link? What's your VIN? I ordered the tech with level 2 but no HK, I did not want the HK since I feel its not as good as my Alpine in my Bighorn I have now.
Umm it blows the alpine away. There’s a reason for it’s cost.

That’s not fair for you. Hopefully it is incorrect. It would suck if most of us get those options included for no extra charge and you don’t
When did you order? When I ordered base was 71,070. Maybe the later orders with the higher base price got it?

I ordered before that 8/4 change or whenever it was. Not sure if that’s the difference.
I ordered 7/14 and my recent POC doesn't show the tech, which on my previous POC prior ot 8/4 it did. Will be interesting to see other members BS when they are posted. I wonder if they threw the option in if you had ordered it prior to the change?

That’s not fair for you. Hopefully it is incorrect. It would suck if most of us get those options included for no extra charge and you don’t
I’m not that is the case. I could have missed it but I don’t think anyone confirmed it as “free” additions. It’ll be interesting to see when WS start rolling out. And there may or may not be a price increase for lvl 2.

I ordered 7/14 and my recent POC doesn't show the tech, which on my previous POC prior ot 8/4 it did. Will be interesting to see other members BS when they are posted. I wonder if they threw the option in if you had ordered it prior to the change?
I ordered 6/4

When did you order? When I ordered base was 71,070. Maybe the later orders with the higher base price got it?
I ordered 8/20/21. Base was 72,390. Level 2 package was 7,750. I read the level 2 package was actually higher than that at one time. I am starting to believe the whole thing is a cluster fuck and no telling what we are going to end up with and when we will get it. If it’s too screwed up I will just walk away as I already have a 2021 TRX

I ordered 8/20/21. Base was 72,390. Level 2 package was 7,750. I read the level 2 package was actually higher than that at one time. I am starting to believe the whole thing is a cluster fuck and no telling what we are going to end up with and when we will get it. If it’s too screwed up I will just walk away as I already have a 2021 TRX
Ya who knows. If mines gets released from jail sooner cause no tech package or hk I’ll be happy, but I doubt it.

For what it’s worth, the same feedback is coming from the 5th Gen forum. Trucks ordered prior to all the bullshit changes are being built as ordered (not per the modifications that came later to the packages).

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back