165381 @Joey DXXPennsylvaniaBlue
168752 @derekmorgan04XXPennsylvaniaBlack
168806 @SippingWhiskeyXTexasSilver
171515 @lookingforhigherXTexasGranite
184631 @ScottyRedXXOhioBlue
192602 @254TRXXXTexasGranite

1637811456881.png

Last edited:
Congrats to all that got build sheets today. The 168 vin is same color and equipped exactly like my order which is a 120vin. I still think they are prioritizing later orders due to the higher price of the later orders. I guess it's the price we pay to save some money with the price locked orders.

Congrats to all that got build sheets today. The 168 vin is same color and equipped exactly like my order which is a 120vin. I still think they are prioritizing later orders due to the higher price of the later orders. I guess it's the price we pay to save some money with the price locked orders.
I’m in that same boat, the 150 build is exactly like mine and I’m a 120. Difference is I’ve become so bitter about this whole process that I’m ready to move on and find something else I’ll enjoy.

If this were true, why wouldn't they do a day of only TRX's? I mean they bring in the most revenue. They could knock out 1200+ in a day that would be better than building base Trademans and Bighorns 🤷‍♂️

If this were true, why wouldn't they do a day of only TRX's? I mean they bring in the most revenue. They could knock out 1200+ in a day that would be better than building base Trademans and Bighorns 🤷‍♂️
Probably because they don't have 1200 Hellcat engines laying around. Or 1200 of anything else that's specific to the TRX.

Probably because they don't have 1200 Hellcat engines laying around. Or 1200 of anything else that's specific to the TRX.
So then they ARE building later ordered TRXs because they make a few grand more on them? I'm just not sold on them trying to make some extra scratch by building those priced higher then those price protected early orders.

So then they ARE building later ordered TRXs because they make a few grand more on them? I'm just not sold on them trying to make some that extra scratch by building those priced higher then those price protected early orders.
it's just a theory. One of many. But financials are important for any business, specially when there's a constrain on many parts.

it's just a theory. One of many. But financials are important for any business, specially when there's a constrain on many parts.
I'm just trying to wrap my head around it.. There for sure is some fuckery going on and we will probably never know for sure. In the meantime I will continue to weep every morning I read BBB posts 😭

Reactions: JTR
I think you are giving RAM too much credit. I think they are just fucking incompetent. This mess was happening before the 2022 price changes.

While I would love to believe it's all about money, I suspect it's more about their inventory system. I'm thinking that the internal configurations of the later orders probably align much easier with inventory matching. I bet the older orders require manual parts-matching, which is probably why there's a drip-drip of older orders.
Just a theory.

While I would love to believe it's all about money, I suspect it's more about their inventory system. I'm thinking that the internal configurations of the later orders probably align much easier with inventory matching. I bet the older orders require manual parts-matching, which is probably why there's a drip-drip of older orders.
Just a theory.
this is most likely it (coupled with geographical delivery routes & dealers "turn on the line").....it's probably something stupid too like when they made the official system change to the newer springs for the '22 (not saying exactly that but something likely inconsequential like that)

this is most likely it (coupled with geographical delivery routes & dealers "turn on the line").....it's probably something stupid too like when they made the official system change to the newer springs for the '22 (not saying exactly that but something likely inconsequential like that)
It could be this, or a number of other factors. At this point, who knows? I worked for an T1 automotive supplier years ago, and spent a couple years in a plant. I saw that, sometimes, it's as simple as convenience. Including, which "sheet is at the top of the stack", or whatever system happens to be in use at the time. There are so many factors that play in, and it's not always some complicated algorithm.

I think you are giving RAM too much credit. I think they are just fucking incompetent. This mess was happening before the 2022 price changes.
Couldn't have said it better myself....this post actually made me LOL....thanks for the laugh!!!

Back