5 / 5 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (11/24/21)

Miles Goff

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
So only $500 deposit not bad!! Who did you talk to? Might be worth the $500 to not have to wait another 6 months lol
It is nonrefundable deposit and yes we collect all your taxes and title/registration fees. All of those are based on your city/state with no added fees from the dealer. Our dealer/doc fee is $599.

KingTuck

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Charger Hellcat
Congrats ladies and gentlemen. You will absolutely love the truck. I’ve own and driven every car you can think of and nothing beats my TRX. This beast can wear many hats. It’s worth the wait. Again congrats.

@tripleB I see you still at it bro. We appreciate you partner. I told myself once I get my truck that I won’t get ghosted so here I am.

Phillytrx

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 trackhawk
what stops you ordering another and another? It has to be pricing..chapman offers got gradually worse and you lose $$ from reordering the exact same truck. Also, if you decline picking up one truck not sure if he'll cancel every other order you have with him or not
I already asked them. I would have to cancel my original order and then reorder. I don’t want to take the chance of my original order going D1 in two weeks and waiting all over again. I would only be able to order through another dealer.

Claasicdrive

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
I already asked them. I would have to cancel my original order and then reorder. I don’t want to take the chance of my original order going D1 in two weeks and waiting all over again. I would only be able to order through another dealer.
yup and risk losing the deposit if chapman does actually come 1st

Joey D

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Chevy ss
Congrats ladies and gentlemen. You will absolutely love the truck. I’ve own and driven every car you can think of and nothing beats my TRX. This beast can wear many hats. It’s worth the wait. Again congrats.

@tripleB I see you still at it bro. We appreciate you partner. I told myself once I get my truck that I won’t get ghosted so here I am.
Thanks. Will be my 38th vehicle ive owned. Hoping to love it

Bodyworks

1966gtoguy
Reaction score
Current Ride
1990 K5
Current Ride #2
1987 Grand National
I will chime in after seeing my truck being listed . I ordered it Aug 8th .. Its got Stage 1 interior, sunroof ,HK stereo, Full decals, Beadlocks, trailer tow package , running boards , silver tu-tone paint. Just thought Id share some information on that trucks build options. I since have walked from that truck and ordered a different TRX . I am pleasantly surprised to see being built . 👍

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton