5 / 5 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (11/24/21)

Phillytrx

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 trackhawk
Congrats to all that got build sheets today. The 168 vin is same color and equipped exactly like my order which is a 120vin. I still think they are prioritizing later orders due to the higher price of the later orders. I guess it's the price we pay to save some money with the price locked orders.
Not true, I have a 168 order and it’s based on the old pricing. I think the price increase actually occurred a week or two after ordering mine which would bring you into September. So around 170 vins would be the new pricing orders.

wac45

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW 535i/2020 Raptor Sold
Current Ride #2
2022 TRX ordered
Not true, I have a 168 order and it’s based on the old pricing. I think the price increase actually occurred a week or two after ordering mine which would bring you into September. So around 170 vins would be the new pricing orders.
As everyone else on here I have no idea what the real story is. I guess it makes me feel better to think there must be some method to this madness but maybe not. My experience has been there is usually a monetary reason that a business does something a certain way but we are in unusual times so who knows. Bottom line is I guess it will get built when it gets built. When I ordered July2 I figured it would prob be Nov or Dec before I got it but I am still in D so I think that projection has been proven wrong.

Eighty

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Big dilemma for may, June , July , august orders. Do we abandon those orders and start fresh? Seeing new orders go through with hope a new order gets picked before your cancelled order does? WTF!
Yeah, it was a daily thought for me. My 5/20 Rebel order is still in D while my 11/8 reorder has an ESD of 12/6. So it turns out that reordering was the right decision for me.

Claasicdrive

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
Big dilemma for may, June , July , august orders. Do we abandon those orders and start fresh? Seeing new orders go through with hope a new order gets picked before your cancelled order does? WTF!
what stops you ordering another and another? It has to be pricing..chapman offers got gradually worse and you lose $$ from reordering the exact same truck. Also, if you decline picking up one truck not sure if he'll cancel every other order you have with him or not

Steiger

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Billet Silver level 2
I have an August order and very little confidence it will ever get built. So I decided to order another at a different dealership. So now I have two orders in D status. Although it has only been a couple weeks since I placed the second order

916ghost

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi Rs5
Current Ride #2
71 c10
I have an August order and very little confidence it will ever get built. So I decided to order another at a different dealership. So now I have two orders in D status. Although it has only been a couple weeks since I placed the second order
Who all did you place orders with?

916ghost

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi Rs5
Current Ride #2
71 c10
I also ordered with Chapman 8/20. What was the terms for Dan Cummins?

Claasicdrive

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
BMW M6
Military
USAF
I also ordered with Chapman 8/20. What was the terms for Dan Cummins?
4% bellow invoice, they do your title/taxes including an extra fee of $100+ for the title company, $500 nonrefundable deposit

916ghost

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi Rs5
Current Ride #2
71 c10
So only $500 deposit not bad!! Who did you talk to? Might be worth the $500 to not have to wait another 6 months lol

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton