5 / 22 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (9/21/21)

1303 builds for today
So where does that put the total BS count now? On the 5thGen forum, you said 5738 I believe. But if last week was 3965 plus yesterday (1502?), does today's 1303 put it at 6770? Or did I get a wire crossed somewhere?

5 more members with build sheets added this morning.

@FlameTRXboss22100389TexasRed
@Jmtamez100936UtahBlue
@Teghogh101994IowaGranite
@sammopar149689TennesseeRed
@Edgarzito150315TexasGranite
@tripleB I saw my screenname was included in the chart on this thread which looks to indicate there is a BS for me as well. I included my VIN in the tracker, so wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something. BTW, thanks for all the great work you do for this group!

Looking at some of the build sheets, there isn't too many of the 22s with build sheets with the Carbon Fiber option so far
I ordered it because I like it in my 21, but I have to admit, there isn’t a lot of it for the price.

They are wrenching on your truck! You have more than just a VIN now. Gratz'!!
Okay cool. I got a call yesterday from the dealer saying it was just built. Also they mentioned that they still need to add the extras and shipment was gonna be anywhere from 3-6 weeks out.

I was given a vin of NN100808 and it is not allowing me to put it in your tracker. Did my salesman give me a bad vin?

More and more trucks going to storage. They built a lot of TRX's today

Back