4% below invoice for sold orders at Dan Cummins of Georgetown

Miles, have any level 2 builds that were supposed to include the HK speakers and Tech Group, such as mine, been delivered without those features to your dealership?

Miles, have any level 2 builds that were supposed to include the HK speakers and Tech Group, such as mine, been delivered without those features to your dealership?
I currently have 1 that very well might be in that position. We won't know for sure till it arrives.

Miles,
ordered mine from Dawson Miller at DC. He has been great to work with so far. I just joined the forums and ran across this thread today.

Let us know how it works out Miles. I hope mine is correct, if it ever gets built that is

Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone who has reached out to me on builds and those of you that have submitted your orders with me. I am currently backed up still and having a difficult time keeping up with orders and everything. We here at Dan Cummins are continuing to offer the same 4% below pricing. But for now I am stepping back some until I can get completely caught up and my counterpart Devin Arnold is spearheading the orders. So please reach out to him if you need pricing or want to place an order. If you have an order with me I will continue to be your point of contact. Again, thank you again from all of us here at Dan Cummins. He contact info is devinarnold@dancummins.com
Hey Miles… may want to update the first post to have Devin’s contact info.

Happy New Year!

I started going down a rabbit hole and looking at window stickers from 1500s on their lot... A few were the day after mine... Getting anxious now

Man every time my cellphone vibrates I am hoping its a text from Miles... luckily I have to sit at home for 5 days 😬 so I can wait for a text until next week now...

Man every time my cellphone vibrates I am hoping its a text from Miles... luckily I have to sit at home for 5 days 😬 so I can wait for a text until next week now...
I am hoping it gets here soon. Not sure what the hold up is.

Got good news today from Miles! My baby arrived:
1FFF4B98-9D49-474D-BD1E-7EA994006DB2.jpeg

Back