4% below invoice for sold orders at Dan Cummins of Georgetown

grim

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
Actually seeing 13 TRXs on their site. Nice!

grim

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
Not sure. I am a couple of hours south of them so plan to make it a 1/2 day trip. Not sure when it will get there though. I went in to KZP on 12/21. Fairly sure that things will slow down for transport shortly. Probably a few weeks out.

NathanL07

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Military
N/A
B3B8D9AD-5D8D-4F18-91DE-470ACF988022.jpeg

They knock it outta the park at Dan Cummins! 10/10!

SexyRexy

Sexy TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'18 TACO
Current Ride #2
Ordered '22 TRX
Military
Air Force
Hello everyone, thank you to those have sent me builds that haven't gotten them back yet. I am extremely busy right now. I will get to them ASAP. Thank you for understanding.
That’s great, Miles!

When you’re done with those orders… could you update us with how many orders you have delivered and in D1 status? More importantly, any movement on any of your Level 2 TRX’s?

OP
OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
That’s great, Miles!

When you’re done with those orders… could you update us with how many orders you have delivered and in D1 status? More importantly, any movement on any of your Level 2 TRX’s?
As of right now I have 1 Level 2 in D1 or higher (actually JB status). I would say that 90% of my Level 1 and Base builds are in D1 or higher status. I have had 3 arrive to the dealership, 4 in KZS, 2 in KZP, 2 in JB and 13 in D1 with estimated build start dates of 1/17 or sooner.

OP
OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone who has reached out to me on builds and those of you that have submitted your orders with me. I am currently backed up still and having a difficult time keeping up with orders and everything. We here at Dan Cummins are continuing to offer the same 4% below pricing. But for now I am stepping back some until I can get completely caught up and my counterpart Devin Arnold is spearheading the orders. So please reach out to him if you need pricing or want to place an order. If you have an order with me I will continue to be your point of contact. Again, thank you again from all of us here at Dan Cummins. He contact info is devinarnold@dancummins.com

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com