4% below invoice for sold orders at Dan Cummins of Georgetown

stojanowski

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Raptor
Military
Army
Lemme know how the Texas trail home goes as I'm just a touch south amigo!
Looking at flights right now for Friday... Just sucks only direct flight is out of Dallas. Planning on making it back for the Cowboys game

Steele67

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Jeep Moab
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z06
Looking at flights right now for Friday... Just sucks only direct flight is out of Dallas. Planning on making it back for the Cowboys game
Im D-1 this week with a Build Date of 1-30 so I'm hating the flight times to Lex verses Louisville as well

VAF84

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
F250 6.7L King Ranch
Current Ride #2
F430
none of you got running boards. better have the weathertech mud flaps in your carry on or you'll get rock chips

I'm having them install retractable steps on mine before I pick it up, but planned to bring those Weathertech mud flaps with me. Are they easy to install on site, or wait to get back?

Steele67

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Jeep Moab
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z06
You Guy's - Same Boat on the steps, all thought the Parts guys are supposed to give me a call at some point fer payment
Hadn't even thought about flaps- TY

2022-01-14_9-46-07.jpg

desertfox73

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 AEV Prospector XL
If you guys all fly out to Lexington and then just turn around a haul ass back home, you're missing a HUGE opportunity to hit some parts of the Bourbon Trail. Just sayin'.

At the very least, a stop at Justin's House of Bourbon in Lexington or a visit to Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace distilleries are must-do things. You can always make up the lost time in you new 702-hp truck.

Loosescrews

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Military
USMC
If you guys all fly out to Lexington and then just turn around a haul ass back home, you're missing a HUGE opportunity to hit some parts of the Bourbon Trail. Just sayin'.

At the very least, a stop at Justin's House of Bourbon in Lexington or a visit to Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace distilleries are must-do things. You can always make up the lost time in you new 702-hp truck.
Couldn’t agree more! I made the stop at Buffalo Trace on my way back from picking up a Hellcat in Texas. Beautiful area of Kentucky.

DrBabbitt

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Ford Raptor 802A
none of you got running boards. better have the weathertech mud flaps in your carry on or you'll get rock chips

I bought the Rock Rails separately, so that I did not have any supply chain restraints effecting my build ;)

stojanowski

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Raptor
Military
Army
I bought the Rock Rails separately, so that I did not have any supply chain restraints effecting my build ;)
Hello fellow FRF member.... I have rock rails and rambar sitting in the garage. Got both for 700.

I would love to stick around and fart around town but that winter storm hitting Saturday night I want to be as far south as possible.

Steele67

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Jeep Moab
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z06
Nashville to Memphis 150 miles stretch had cops every 10 miles . Never seen anything like it. My Radar Detector beeped the whole time .
I plan on doing the hidden stuff once I'm home- What did you use fer yer run? Detector

MSparks909

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 Ford F250
Just placed my deposit! Now the wait begins. Hydro Blue, L2, Advanced Safety Group, Bed Group, Trailer Tow and Mopar Running Boards. My recently arrived Hydro Blue Jeep 392XR will hold me over in the meantime 😎 Long live the Hemi!

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com