4% below invoice for sold orders at Dan Cummins of Georgetown

Miles Goff

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
Hello everyone, I have commented a few times about this but decided to make my own thread to help assist others. Here at Dan Cummins of Georgetown we are currently taking orders at 4% below invoice. I will also try to answer a few of the early questions here as well.

1. Order will be price protected
2. Dealer fee is $599 with no other hidden fees
3. We ask for a $500 deposit to secure your order (helps to protect the dealership against losing our ability to continue sold orders)
4. Can't lock in a trade number today but can give you an offer to buy your vehicle that will be good for 7 days

If you have any other questions feel free to message me, text me or email me. If you want me to start a build please email me the pdf build from the Ram website. Contact info below. Please send all order or Devin Arnold for now. He is my counterpart and is assisting with orders as I am backed up and having a difficult time keeping up.

Edit: 1/11/22
Hello everyone, I first want to thank everyone who has placed an order with me and Dan Cummins. I wanted to let everyone know that moving forward we will only be placing 1 order per household. We have recently had a few orders cancelled or kicked by FCA/Stellantis. Part of it is because people have multiple orders with various dealers and another part they think so of these orders are by brokers/shippers. We have had a few orders also get audited because of this. So to protect the dealership and our ability to continue offering these discounts we have limited orders to 1 per household. I am sure everyone understand this. I am copying and adding this to my original thread as well. Thank you.

Devin Arnold - devinarnold@dancummins.com

Miles Goff
cell: 513-620-9796
email: milesgoff@dancummins.com

Last edited:

NathanL07

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX
Military
N/A
These are my people!!!!! Dan Cummins will do anyone right! I can personally say they sold me my 2021 and I have my 2022 Ignition Edition reserved through them! Has been the easiest experiences ever! Customer service is par none! Top Notch

OP
OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
These are my people!!!!! Dan Cummins will do anyone right! I can personally say they sold me my 2021 and I have my 2022 Ignition Edition reserved through them! Has been the easiest experiences ever! Customer service is par none! Top Notch
Thank you Nathan

swat1

TRX Noob
Reaction score

Email sent on a white one.

VAF84

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
F250 6.7L King Ranch
Current Ride #2
F430
About a month too late, but glad to see some KY offers! Maybe someone else won’t have to drive as far as I will to pick theirs up.

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Just wanted to add that I can also do 4% invoice on Wranglers as well. If you know anyone looking to get a new Wrangler pass this information along to them.
Happen to sell Chevy under dealer umbrella?

OP
OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
Happen to sell Chevy under dealer umbrella?
Unfortunately with limited availability from GM we aren't doing any 4% below on GM products. What are you looking to order?

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Unfortunately with limited availability from GM we aren't doing any 4% below on GM products. What are you looking to order?
Sent you a pm

AshDar

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
Hello everyone, I have commented a few times about this but decided to make my own thread to help assist others. Here at Dan Cummins of Georgetown we are currently taking orders at 4% below invoice. I will also try to answer a few of the early questions here as well.

1. Order will be price protected
2. Dealer fee is $599 with no other hidden fees
3. We ask for a $500 deposit to secure your order (helps to protect the dealership against losing our ability to continue sold orders)
4. Can't lock in a trade number today but can give you an offer to buy your vehicle that will be good for 7 days

If you have any other questions feel free to message me, text me or email me. If you want me to start a build please email me the pdf build from the Ram website. Contact info below

Miles Goff
cell: 513-620-9796
email: milesgoff@dancummins.com
What is invoice on a well equipped V8 Wrangler?

Robbyreneeward

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Jeep Wrangler 3.0, 2021 Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins
Miles, how long will this offer stand? Deposit refundable?

OP
OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
Our 4% below offer doesn't have an end date as we have done it on Hellcat's for over a year now. Also, the $500 deposit is non-refundable if you just change your mind. The reason being it we have to many sold orders that aren't bought by the person ordering the vehicle we could lose our ability to continue to do sold orders. That is why we are only charging $500.

OP
OP
Miles Goff

Miles Goff

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
Ditto on that, if you’re doing MSRP on the Z06, please let me know.
We are doing MSRP on Z06 but unfortunately we already have over 100 people on the waiting list for one and the list has been closed. If it reopens I will make sure to let everyone know.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com