37s on Icon Rebound Wheels

CatchMeOffroad

Join an event! catchmeoffroad.com
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
I tried to test fit my new 37s on the TRX just to see what they look like while I'm waiting for my Gorilla lugs to arrive. Front tire is Atturo Trail BOSS 37x13.5r18 on Icon Rebound 18x9 wheel (0mm offset). Rear is stock wheel and tire. No idea if it will rub yet, as I wasn't able to secure the wheel with lugs and lower it to the ground.
20210302_180319.jpg20210302_180305.jpg20210302_174943.jpg

looks awesome. This is the exact size setup I want to run just want to know if itll rub or not!

Looks great! But remember, friends don't let friends run cheap tires.
I was wondering what tires those were, explains it.
When your offroad group has a sponsorship through a tire manufacturer and they give you free tires, you do run them. Atturo has 3 Ultra4 trucks and compete in KOH, Baja, and several other sanctioned races every year. They may not be the best or the most well-known, but they are still good tires. Lots of our guys, including myself, have switched from Toyo/BFG to Atturos since they support our group, and I haven't heard any complaints yet...

When your offroad group has a sponsorship through a tire manufacturer and they give you free tires, you do run them. Atturo has 3 Ultra4 trucks and compete in KOH, Baja, and several other sanctioned races every year. They may not be the best or the most well-known, but they are still good tires. Lots of our guys, including myself, have switched from Toyo/BFG to Atturos since they support our group, and I haven't heard any complaints yet...

Ive been seeing them all over the truck show scene. A ton at LST This past weekend

I tried to test fit my new 37s on the TRX just to see what they look like while I'm waiting for my Gorilla lugs to arrive. Front tire is Atturo Trail BOSS 37x13.5r18 on Icon Rebound 18x9 wheel (0mm offset). Rear is stock wheel and tire. No idea if it will rub yet, as I wasn't able to secure the wheel with lugs and lower it to the ground.
View attachment 6804View attachment 6805View attachment 6806

Man that's a FATass tire!! I love them, wanted to go 13.5. But didn't know fitment. So went with 12.5.

Howd they fit? Rubbing?? These are what I went with, not mounted yet as I'm still awaiting truck arrival.

Attachments

• 20210302_121526.jpg
    20210302_121526.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 20210302_174148.jpg
    20210302_174148.jpg
    441.2 KB · Views: 69
I’m a big fan of if it’s free it’s for me!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Man that's a FATass tire!! I love them, wanted to go 13.5. But didn't know fitment. So went with 12.5.

Howd they fit? Rubbing?? These are what I went with, not mounted yet as I'm still awaiting truck arrival.
Very nice, the Ridge Grapplers are a great tire!
I have not yet received the Gorilla lug nuts that I ordered so I don't have an answer on fitment for you yet - but should have one in a few days. I am fairly confident that they will rub due to the 0 offset of the Icon wheels (if you run them on the stock wheels I think they will clear just fine on normal road use).

I need to see more of this because I was having similar thoughts of 37s on a few different Fuel wheels on my HB TRX

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Very nice, the Ridge Grapplers are a great tire!
I have not yet received the Gorilla lug nuts that I ordered so I don't have an answer on fitment for you yet - but should have one in a few days. I am fairly confident that they will rub due to the 0 offset of the Icon wheels (if you run them on the stock wheels I think they will clear just fine on normal road use).
whats the reasoning for switching over to the gorilla lugs

whats the reasoning for switching over to the gorilla lugs
The factory lugs are too wide to fit into some aftermarket wheels, like Method and Icon. So you have to buy narrower "splined" lug nuts that can fit in there. Gorilla is one of the most reputable brands for aftermarket lug nuts. Many of the cheaper ones will rust or oxidize after some time but I find the Gorilla ones last much longer.

Wheels look great. I put those on a LX470 build I did and they really are a nice looking wheel. Let us know how bad they rub when you get them installed. Might not be too bad if you had a 12.50 tire. I'm thinking those are going to rub at least a little bit.

Ok got the 37s installed today, check out the photos.
Got the windows tinted first, with stock 35s:
20210306_120910.jpg

Then added the 37s on Icon Rebounds:
20210306_170949.jpg
Here is a close up of the tire and the T-rex head decals we make (send me a DM or go to www.catchmeoffroad.com if interested):
20210306_162936.jpg

Here is a YouTube video with details on tires and status on rubbing:

View attachment 6804View attachment 6805View attachment 6806
Any rubbing Updates from your last YouTube video? Just curious how the 37s are working for you

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back