35s with -44 wheels will rub at full lock FYI

Jetmoto785

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2014 Ram Sport
I put on my new wheels last night and the clearance with a -44 was very close that it will slightly rub lock to lock.. The wheels do stick out the sides of the truck probaby and inch and an half and gives
it the perfect stance.
Got shorted the center caps
20210202_175650.jpg
20210202_193026.jpg
20210202_193032.jpg
20210202_193043.jpg
20210202_192940.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Looks good. Rear is asking for bigger tires. Doesn't look like 37s would fit without lift in the front tho. If you don't mind me asking, on a flat garage surface, could you check what the center of the wheel wells measure front and back. Wondering what the rake is from rear to front.

Thanks for sharing. Looks good. Rear is asking for bigger tires. Doesn't look like 37s would fit without lift in the front tho. If you don't mind me asking, on a flat garage surface, could you check what the center of the wheel wells measure front and back. Wondering what the rake is from rear to front.
ya I don't think 37s are going to fit with a big negative offset wheel without at least another 2" up front maybe on a stock offset maybe..
The front is 40" and back is 42" off the ground, has a 2" rake ,I did loose about a half inch with this tire vs the stocks in height.

It spins all four off a dig.. pretty impressive truck really traction control kicks in right away
Different look ... but I like it!

Two quick questions when you have time. Can you share the tire size and model? Also, if this is a smaller diameter, did it throw the speedo off and did you or the dealer get it re-calibrated?

Different look ... but I like it!

Two quick questions when you have time. Can you share the tire size and model? Also, if this is a smaller diameter, did it throw the speedo off and did you or the dealer get it re-calibrated?

Tire is a 35x12.5x22 Federal Xplora its only about a 1/4 inch overall smaller so it didn't throw the speedo of much if it did at all

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back