35 NEW TRUCKS TODAY (12/22/20) Mainly LE!

tripleB

TRX Guru
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
DAILY UPDATE TIME!

Since we didn't hit on any all day Monday, I ran the program again right before going to bed and hit on 35 more trucks, mostly Launch Editions.
Only 1 appears to be from a forum member.

No window stickers yet.

I also made some changes to the program so that is stores the build sheets and summarizes the data for us here. I had to abbreviate a lot of the options to make them fit into the built in table feature so hopefully they make sense. If this is too much, lets all agree on what stats are nice to see and which can be removed for future daily updates.

VINShipToColorBHeatL1L2CrFbrTchGrSafeGrBedUtlTowGrExtGfxHoodGfxTowMirBdLcksRunBrdsRockRailsRamBarTireCarrierTonneauTelematicsHK19SunroofRedIntRemStTrlRev
900003IllinoisAnvilXXXXXXXXXXX
900052MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXX
900054FloridaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900058NebraskaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900061TexasAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900076TexasAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900080CarolinaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXX
900087ArizonaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXX
900088TennesseeAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900089New JerseyAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900091MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900100TexasBlackXXXXXXXX
900114MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900115New JerseyBlackXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900126ArkansasAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900128UtahAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900139NevadaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900158IdahoAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900171CaliforniaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900172South CarolinaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900173TexasAnvilXXXXXXXXX
900182AlaskaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900189MinnesotaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXX
900193IndianaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900194MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900196LouisianaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900206IllinoisAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXX
900209OklahomaAnvilXXXXXXXXXX
900229MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900233TexasAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900245 @tommyb42MinnesotaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900252CaliforniaBlackXXXXXXXXXX
900291New YorkAnvilXXXXXXXXXX
901114MissouriBlackXX
901119FloridaBlackXXX

Last edited:
Impressive work!

Way more detail than my script that just dumps the VINs. Looks like you're likely inspecting the body payload and I'm simply looking at the header response.

Thanks for putting the work into this and sharing with the forum!

Looks like they made a few black to make sure there were no kinks in the system and are going to knock out the launch editions by the middle of January based on todays numbers assuming they have all the 3rd party parts they need. I'm glad for the people that shelled out extra for the launch edition that they will be among the first to get their trucks....I'll try and patiently wait for my silver truck in march (or so they say)

still no window stickers?

In a couple minutes I was about to post a video saying they needed to average this many builds. Funny how close I was at guessing

Boy I called it. This the number they have to make every day or someone SOL

Last edited:
C'mon 1591. "Big money, no whammies!"

So I saw a post either here or on FB over the weekend saying something to the effect of "if your dealer hasn't let FCA know that the truck has been purchased by an actual customer, you're in for a long wait." I purchased the LE that my dealer ordered on 8/20. I don't know whether they've communicated to FCA that the truck is actually sold. Is this something you guys suggest I address with the dealer? Thanks for any/all advice.

C'mon 1591. "Big money, no whammies!"

So I saw a post either here or on FB over the weekend saying something to the effect of "if your dealer hasn't let FCA know that the truck has been purchased by an actual customer, you're in for a long wait." I purchased the LE that my dealer ordered on 8/20. I don't know whether they've communicated to FCA that the truck is actually sold. Is this something you guys suggest I address with the dealer? Thanks for any/all advice.
Yes. They should be able to print you a new POC showing that it is now a sold order with your name attached...if they did their job.

Alright, Tommy B. I gotta know where in MN you are, so I can come drool on your LE if mine doesn't come soon!

From a plant worker in the FB group.

Attachments

• 80CB6EDF-DC3F-4D77-A50B-4CAE6F78B2FB.jpeg
    80CB6EDF-DC3F-4D77-A50B-4CAE6F78B2FB.jpeg
    142.4 KB · Views: 28
I think we could probably leave out these two from the grid:
Block Heater-Probably not a factor in production shortages, etc. Plus, it's not somethin cool. :cool:
Remote Start- I think all the trucks have this.

Maybe the Telematics also.

Impressive work!

Way more detail than my script that just dumps the VINs. Looks like you're likely inspecting the body payload and I'm simply looking at the header response.

Haha, your exactly right, the first version started by just checking the header data since its the quickest way. During my Friday morning conference call while I was trying to use my phone off camera to look up build sheets one after another and get an idea of colors, states, etc I got annoyed with myself. Decided to fix that over the weekend so now it downloads the PDF if found and processes it as well, keying on the options we want gathered.

Next step, make it auto post results to the forum, then I can retire! :cool:

Last edited:
Well put together! Thank you for all this!

I think we could probably leave out these two from the grid:
Block Heater-Probably not a factor in production shortages, etc. Plus, it's not somethin cool. :cool:
Remote Start- I think all the trucks have this.

Maybe the Telematics also
Agree, I thought the same thing when I was entering them but didn't want to make the assumption they didn't mean something to someone else just because I didn't care to see them. Surprisingly, not all the TRX have Remote Start, the last 4 in this group are Level1 trucks with almost no options. It surprises me that its even an option at the starting point of the TRX.

The original tracker has 3 separate columns for telematics so I combined them into a single column, I can definitely just not include them at all in the next update.

Last edited:
DAILY UPDATE TIME!

Since we didn't hit on any all day Monday, I ran the program again right before going to bed and hit on 35 more trucks, mostly Launch Editions.
Only 1 appears to be from a forum member.

No window stickers yet.

I also made some changes to the program so that is stores the build sheets and summarizes the data for us here. I had to abbreviate a lot of the options to make them fit into the built in table feature so hopefully they make sense. If this is too much, lets all agree on what stats are nice to see and which can be removed for future daily updates.

VINShipToColorBHeatL1L2CrFbrTchGrSafeGrBedUtlTowGrExtGfxHoodGfxTowMirBdLcksRunBrdsRockRailsRamBarTireCarrierTonneauTelematicsHK19SunroofRedIntRemStTrlRev
900003IllinoisAnvilXXXXXXXXXXX
900052MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXX
900054FloridaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900058NebraskaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900061TexasAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900076TexasAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900080CarolinaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXX
900087ArizonaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXX
900088TennesseeAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900089New JerseyAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900091MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900100TexasBlackXXXXXXXX
900114MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900115New JerseyBlackXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900126ArkansasAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900128UtahAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900139NevadaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900158IdahoAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900171CaliforniaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900172CarolinaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900173TexasAnvilXXXXXXXXX
900182AlaskaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900189MinnesotaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXX
900193IndianaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900194MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900196LouisianaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900206IllinoisAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXX
900209OklahomaAnvilXXXXXXXXXX
900229MichiganAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900233TexasAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900245 @tommyb42MinnesotaAnvilXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
900252CaliforniaBlackXXXXXXXXXX
900291New YorkAnvilXXXXXXXXXX
901114MissouriBlackXX
901119FloridaBlackXXX
This is very exciting to see! I see one of the Anvils is just 2 digits in VIN away from mine...LOL!

Impressive work!

I really appreciate EVERYONE who has made an effort to keep us all informed! It has really made the wait more bearable! KUDOS to each of you! :)

Dealer just informed me that mine is in F status (Paint). Fingers crossed their estimated date is correct and ships 12/28.

Haha, your exactly right, the first version started by just checking the header data since its the quickest way. During my Friday morning conference call while I was trying to use my phone off camera to look up build sheets one after another and get an idea of colors, states, etc I got annoyed with myself. Decided to fix that over the weekend so now it downloads the PDF if found and processes it as well, keying on the options we want gathered.

Next step, make it auto post results to the forum, then I can retire! :cool:
Friggin awesome man. Thanks for doing this.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back