3 tr2 packages for sale 20K ADM

GrayGoose

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know at my dealership here in Pasadena, TX we have 2 black TRX's with the TR2 package and one grey with the TR2 package. My number is (337) 962-7454 and my name is Grayson. I really would like an enthusiast to get ahold of these so that's why I came here. Thanks guys.

20K over sticker

Attachments

• IMG_3349.jpg
    IMG_3349.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 500
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know at my dealership here in Pasadena, TX we have 2 black TRX's with the TR2 package and one grey with the TR2 package. My number is (337) 962-7454 and my name is Grayson. I really would like an enthusiast to get ahold of these so that's why I came here. Thanks guys.
MSRP?

edit: I should have known better🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're 96 but I have to sell them for 20 over sticker. So it will be 116,000.
Good luck but I see those sitting for a long time.

You’ll likely find no takers on here buddy. Thanks for posting though.
I figured! Just got a bunch of people who are looking at them but have no clue what theyre REALLY looking at so thought I'd post here in case.

We've already sold two TR1 packages for 20 over. These already have a bunch of interest.
Good. Makes my truck more valuable. I hope you get the prices you want. I just refuse to pay that steep of an adm. most I have ever done is 5 over.

I’m thinking a lot of these dealers used their dealer stock as their allocations and now they’re all showing up and expecting way over sticker.

Doesn’t know enough to differentiate anvil LE lol

There’s two TRx’s coming to a local dealer near me. I chatted with them before I placed my actual order with another dealer. They wanted $10k over sticker and recently called to tell me that they’d offer me a deal and consider charging only $8k over sticker

Back