Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Shoe leather express
Current Ride #2
'18 Colorado ZR2 Long Travel
Military
Zookeeper
Since the trx uses the same front diff as the rebel etc… there is a front 3.92 differential already available.

Does anyone know if our rear axle uses the generic advantek D60 carrier? And if there is a 3.92 pinion and gear assembly available? Maybe from nitro or grizzley or whomever?

Since our trucks are limited to 118 anyways, we have a lot of gearing and rpm unused.
(And for the mpg folk, going to a lower rear end gear with a transmission with 2+ overdrive gears actually helps mileage)

Not to mention more acceleration grunt and crawling grunt.

Anybody know anything about the rear gear set?

Robby Woods tried to regear the TRX he is building and said it wasn't possible so they are replacing the entire housing and everything. May want to ask around and find out the issue.

I sent a message to Dana

Robby Woods tried to regear the TRX he is building and said it wasn't possible so they are replacing the entire housing and everything. May want to ask around and find out the issue.
I just thought the RW used a Currie because he was going so much wider and had one laying around.

I just thought the RW used a Currie because he was going so much wider and had one laying around.
For the front he had to replace too

Back