25 / 12 TRUCKS FOUND TODAY (1/19/22)

I got a email today from my dealer and he said I’m in D1 production. Wondering why I haven’t seen my name pop up on the list or did the dealer mis inform me? Excuse my ignorance if I messed up. Thanks!
D1 simply means Ram has allocated all of the parts necessary to build your truck and your truck has now been sequenced (scheduled) for build. I've been in D1 since 12/29/21 and am still in D1 as of this morning. I hope to have my truck start production by the end of this week, since I have an estimated shipping date (ESD) of 1/22/22, but that's not guaranteed. Fortunately, I'm confident I'll still take delivery of my truck before @Fifty ;) . Now that you're in D1, you can ask your dealer for an updated POC which should include an ESD. That may give you an idea of when your truck will be built (ballpark). The next concrete status update will be when BBB publishes your Build Sheet (BS) on this Forum. The BS is published AFTER your truck has made its way through the assembly line. Then, it could take between 1-30 days from BS to Window Sticker (WS) when the factory releases your truck and sends the invoice to your dealership. Once the dealership accepts the invoice, they can then schedule delivery of the truck, which could take up to another month to get to the dealership depending on train and delivery truck schedules.

So this is what I get from RamChat " I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!" They will not give me a status D1 or whatever. They say they are not using that anymore. So what the hell does " I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!" mean?

I'm still screwed?

So this is what I get from RamChat " I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!" They will not give me a status D1 or whatever. They say they are not using that anymore. So what the hell does " I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!" mean?

I'm still screwed?
It means you are in D1

I'm still screwed?
The magic phrase "sequenced your order for production" means you're probably D1. You can request an updated POC from your dealer, which will show your current status code, to be absolutely sure.

I'm still screwed?
D1 that means.

The magic phrase "sequenced your order for production" means you're probably D1. You can request an updated POC from your dealer, which will show your current status code, to be absolutely sure.
Do you have your TRX yet? See you went D1 in Dec.

Still hoping to see a WS for my truck that got a build sheet on 1/7… stuck in inspection purgatory 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻 No hellcat for Joel

So I think I might get mine before @fifty,and @Philytrx 😂. I didn’t even stay in D1. I was in D on last Wednesday and have a BS today. Then was told already today I was released to the carrier so should have my WS tonight! Been a long 5 months of waiting lol

Agreed with all of that. But I still scratch my head as to why they'll build a high-VIN truck with the same parts that a low-VIN truck should have gotten (in the case of identical builds).
Its the money first and foremost for sure....I am also holding to this...Stellantis desires to make the higher revenue trucks while simultaneously distributing production across all VIN groups. This allows them to keep hope alive for customers with older/less expensive orders that are already disgruntled while not completely alienating them. They can then meet the expectations of those in the middle and exceed expectations for a few new orders. People in the 260s will more than likely be our May/Jun orders that are bashing their head on a wall when the 300s roll around. This creates an atmosphere of perpetual anxiety, anger, content, and utter joy. Voila...this forum :)... Why piss off everyone with a shitty process when you can spread the love around equally amongst multiple groups. This is also referred to as "distributive justice" from a social context.

So I think I might get mine before @fifty,and @Philytrx 😂. I didn’t even stay in D1. I was in D on last Wednesday and have a BS today. Then was told already today I was released to the carrier so should have my WS tonight! Been a long 5 months of waiting lol
Congrats... but also... WTF?! You went from D to WS in a week and I've been stuck in D1 hell for almost a month? Like I said, congrats to you, but that kind of pisses me off (at Ram, of course, not you).

Are you a Chapman order?

Back