Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
23' Hydro TRX Lvl 2
Current Ride #2
23' Camaro ZL1 Vert
Military
Retired Army Pilot
I wouldn't say VIN and order date has nothing to do with production as they do factor in, but they obviously aren't the only factors. We just don't exactly know what those other factors consist of, but it isn't from a lack of guessing! :unsure:

RageWhite

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Ford F-150
Military
USAF
Ship date? Last 6 of VIN?
Are you tracking all if this data somewhere, or is this just genuine curiosity? Just wondering since you've been asking for this info so frequently.

ChemLab

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Just curious. I'm waiting to see when we break out of the 500 to 502 groups.

Just me being my impatient self. 😄

Ray2023

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Tundra
Current Ride #2
Ordered: 2023 TRX Level 2
Just curious. I'm waiting to see when we break out of the 500 to 502 groups.

Just me being my impatient self. 😄
someone in the 503 group posted yesterday that they were scheduled. havent seen any 502's

ChemLab

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Yep. My assumption is, could be wrong, they snagged some 502 on the way to 503. The updated picks from Cummins and Granger each week will help us.

ajamils

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango Hellcat, CT4-BW, 17 SS (Holden), 15 SS (Holden), Subaru Legacy GT
Ordered Sep 30th. Vin is 504728 and still not scheduled :(

jwilso98

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Ordered Sep 30th. Vin is 504728 and still not scheduled :(
That’s still less than 2 months bud, if you expected a quick turnaround you’re in for a rude awakening… most on here (me included) wait 3+ months before getting their trucks scheduled. Not trying to be a Debbie downer, just being real. This is a full on support group though!

RageWhite

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Ford F-150
Military
USAF
That’s still less than 2 months bud, if you expected a quick turnaround you’re in for a rude awakening… most on here (me included) wait 3+ months before getting their trucks scheduled. Not trying to be a Debbie downer, just being real. This is a full on support group though!
Cheer the f*ck up.

thepro8

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
‘23 TRX, Black LVL 2 (on order)
I'm in that first D1 batch from Granger and I have almost every option. I think you could lose your mind trying to make sense of it they just throw darts at a list or something.
Same

ajamils

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango Hellcat, CT4-BW, 17 SS (Holden), 15 SS (Holden), Subaru Legacy GT
Thanks for the support. This is not my firsr rodeo 🙂. Waited 15 months for CT5-BW (7 months for CT4-BW before it) but in the ended decided not to get it when it arrived as I had already decided to go to TRX route. So the wait is just compounding. On the plus side, i get to enjoy Hellrango longer.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping