23' Scheduled 11/15/2022

My 506 got “scheduled” on 12/14…..estimated ship date is 1/13.

Last edited:
pushed back again

Attachments

• 69315925798__66BB0D2D-1B3C-4D5C-8A67-C69203022DAF.jpeg
    69315925798__66BB0D2D-1B3C-4D5C-8A67-C69203022DAF.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 98
Well this thread is depressing… I checked my order status earlier tonight, but no change. My VIN starts with 529, so it sounds like a few more months of waiting since September orders are just starting to change to scheduled status.

I was able to get Nyle Maxwell to match Mark CDJR's TRX discounts. It saved me the trip to Louisiana.
Curious how your experience was with Nyle Maxwell CDJR? Did they honor every aspect of Mark CDJR’s offer (e.g. $1K deposit, lock in price, up to $12K off depending on price and configuration, etc.). Also, who did you work with and are they willing to match Mark CDJR’s deal again? I’m in the DFW area and no dealerships here will honor the Mark CDJR deal. Instead they want the opposite ($10-$20K down, no price lock, and sales price will be $2-$5K over MSRP. Additionally they said to be wary of “those deals” by saying anyone taking $1K deposits, offering discounts off MSRP and locking in pricing has no intention of selling the vehicle to you and are using you to get an order for their inventory and once the vehicle arrives they will pull a bait and switch on you. If your experience was great and on par with Mark CDJR’s deal I’d much prefer driving 3ish hours to the Austin area vs 6ish to LCH Louisiana.
I was able to get Nyle Maxwell to match Mark CDJR's TRX discounts. It saved me the trip to Louisiana.

Curious how your experience was with Nyle Maxwell CDJR? Did they honor every aspect of Mark CDJR’s offer (e.g. $1K deposit, lock in price, up to $12K off depending on price and configuration, etc.). Also, who did you work with and are they willing to match Mark CDJR’s deal again? I’m in the DFW area and no dealerships here will honor the Mark CDJR deal. Instead they want the opposite ($10-$20K down, no price lock, and sales price will be $2-$5K over MSRP. Additionally they said to be wary of “those deals” by saying anyone taking $1K deposits, offering discounts off MSRP and locking in pricing has no intention of selling the vehicle to you and are using you to get an order for their inventory and once the vehicle arrives they will pull a bait and switch on you. If your experience was great and on par with Mark CDJR’s deal I’d much prefer driving 3ish hours to the Austin area vs 6ish to LCH Louisiana.
I was able to get them to match the price back in September. The deposit was $1k. I also have a written contract. I'm not sure if they'll do it now but I can ask.

Back