23 havoc

ausei

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 havoc
hi. just picked up the 23 havoc a couple weeks ago. i used to have a 15 denali 1500. after screwing around with that i have no inclination to mess with this truck. the only thing i would like to do when it comes times for tires is to put 37s without doing anything. and from the thread i saw. it seems possible. but just wasn’t clear on the rubbing. i’ve tinted added amp extreme boards.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    407.5 KB · Views: 144
Sorry I can't help with the 37" but I would highly recommend black lugs. You can find many posts on here about them, as well as vendors too.

I always say "I am not going to mess with this vehicle"..... I have done a decent job with this truck so far, see how much longer that lasts though :ROFLMAO:

yea, i thought about putting bags in the rear to help with towing....i dont know. id like to put 37s when the time comes.

also i dont know if all the trx had this issue or not....my hood body gap on driver side was crazy. it didnt fit flush to the a pillar. luckily they didnt fight me at the dealer they just fixed. also have a wrinkle in the bottom corner of steering wheel in the alacantara, which they ordered me a new one.

this is the wrinkle

Attachments

• IMG_0270.png
    IMG_0270.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
this is the wrinkle
I have seen others mention this. To get it fixed by the dealer under warranty may depend on how nice your dealership is. That would drive many people crazy. You could always check with a local upholstery shop they may be able to fix. I also know many people on here have upgraded the steering wheel but I have only seen it with black or red stitching which would not work for our Havocs. I hate the Alcantara but I love the yellow stitching.

yea, on the back side of them its like un glued too so you can squeeze it and it will let go. luckily i guess there was another one that didnt have wrinkle or air gap on the back and they just said ok and ordered me a new one.

i guess my main question i have is if there are any known issues or recalls, or anything i need to keep my eye on?

i guess my main question i have is if there are any known issues or recalls, or anything i need to keep my eye on?
With the steering wheel, no. As for the truck I would recommend viewing some of the threads. There are good resources for things to review. Dealer should have but it does not hurt if you can. Making sure all fuses are seated properly. Some people reference a clunk. The hemi tick is normal...

With the steering wheel, no. As for the truck I would recommend viewing some of the threads. There are good resources for things to review. Dealer should have but it does not hurt if you can. Making sure all fuses are seated properly. Some people reference a clunk. The hemi tick is normal...

i hear it more like a loose belt/squeeking...

thanks, they ordered new steering wheel said 6 months, assuming for the yellow stitch...

thanks, they ordered new steering wheel said 6 months, assuming for the yellow stitch...
Here's your solution: order one of these custom configured with yellow stitching, mid-line and/or whatever other inlays you want...

wheel.jpg

What brand is that wheel?
auto-lighting18 on eBay

Emailed the seller and custom ordered:

Flat bottom
Matte Carbon top
Matte Carbon bottom
Perforated leather
Black Stitching
Black stripe (6mm) on top line
Heat:yes

hi. just picked up the 23 havoc a couple weeks ago. i used to have a 15 denali 1500. after screwing around with that i have no inclination to mess with this truck.
Starting your forum membership off with a lie huh?

Back