21 trx just came in

FlameTRXboss22

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
So I originally placed an order for 21 TRX ON 5/5. But let that order go because dealer wanted 10k over. So I went and ordered a 22 on 5/10 with a dealer that is going to charge msrp. But I just got a call from the first dealer that my original order just showed up. Took less than 3 months. I am so tempted to go get that original order but I’d rather wait for 22 with ucconect 5. I’m thinking that my 22 order shouldn’t be much Longer to wait for 👍

So I originally placed an order for 21 TRX ON 5/5. But let that order go because dealer wanted 10k over. So I went and ordered a 22 on 5/10 with a dealer that is going to charge msrp. But I just got a call from the first dealer that my original order just showed up. Took less than 3 months. I am so tempted to go get that original order but I’d rather wait for 22 with ucconect 5. I’m thinking that my 22 order shouldn’t be much Longer to wait for 👍
its def gonna be few more months from the sound of it. they havent started building the 22s

Tell him you have a 22 on order for MSRP, and you'll give him the same deal today cash. the worst thing that will happen is he will say no...

Back