21 NEW TRUCKS TODAY (12/23/20)

tripleB

TRX Guru
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
Was only 7 new build sheets found this scan, however if there are more than show up later today I will just update this post so there is only one thread per day in an attempt to keep the clutter to a minimum. 1 Forum member and 2 going north to Canada!

Still no window stickers!

Also decided to change the presentation up a little, the full chart from yesterday seemed pointless and messy. I doubt anyone cares about the full details per VIN but rather just totals. The program now just keeps a running total for the updates found today as well as the totals of all builds to date. Always open to suggestions for improvement if anyone has them.

*ADDED* 2 more found and added below

*ADDED* 1 more found and added below to Alberta

*ADDED* 11 more found and added below

900079 @jheim2020TexasAnvil
900177TennesseeAnvil
900254FloridaAnvil
900273KansasBlack
900290IllinoisBlack
901396QuebecAnvil
901401OntarioAnvil
902292CaliforniaGranite
902294MissouriWhite
901987AlbertaAnvil
900064ArizonaAnvil
900102NebraskaAnvil
900111MichiganAnvil
900132MichiganGranite
900215IllinoisAnvil
900424IdahoGranite
901383AlbertaAnvil
901392OntarioAnvil
901395QuebecAnvil
901421British ColumbiaAnvil
901761MichiganWhite

1608788329364.png

Last edited:
Was only 7 new build sheets found this scan, however if there are more than show up later today I will just update this post so there is only one thread per day in an attempt to keep the clutter to a minimum. 1 Forum member and 2 going north to Canada!

Also decided to change the presentation up a little, the full chart from yesterday seemed pointless and messy. I doubt anyone cares about the full details per VIN but rather just totals. The program now just keeps a running total for the updates found today as well as the totals of all builds to date. Always open to suggestions for improvement if anyone has them.

900177TennesseeAnvil
900254FloridaAnvil
900273KansasBlack
900290IllinoisBlack
901396QuebecAnvil
901401OntarioAnvil

View attachment 1833
Hopefully the night shift ran out of trucks to build and they sent 7 more down the line to keep them busy until they come in this morning and put on fingers crossed 40 more builds

Ordered mine 9/3 only have a von 46783562 sold order . haven't heard a word.

I’m a little concerned that your spreadsheet for color totals doesn’t even include Billet Silver. 😉
You’re right! It was nearly 2am and I didn’t even notice. The program didn’t have any of the 0 colors listed already so I manually added them. What’s funny is I even felt like I was missing one, looked it over and thought hmm. Must be the orange, but I’m not adding that one yet. Thank you! (y)

*ADDED*
A buddy has a silver one ordered, and he took that as an intentional jab at him because he ordered before me and doesn't have a VIN yet. :ROFLMAO:

I've now added silver and put a BIG FAT 0 in the count! ;)

Last edited:

900177TennesseeAnvil
900254FloridaAnvil
900273KansasBlack
900290IllinoisBlack
901396QuebecAnvil
901401OntarioAnvil

View attachment 1833
Just got word a shit ton of TRX are moving down the line today

How did you hear? Do you have an inside source at the plant?
I saw it in the facebook group too. Posted by Barbara. Her and Woody are at the plant.

"FYI. We are building a lot of TRX today"

Woody posted:
"The TRX's are firing up. Lots are coming off the assembly line. You should hear the ROAR when it first starts up."

I saw it in the facebook group too. Posted by Barbara. Her and Woody are at the plant.

"FYI. We are building a lot of TRX today"
Maybe this will help us narrow down at what point the build sheets show up online then. I am curious if they show up at the end of the shift they were built on as part of reporting them finished on the line maybe?

When are they going to do colors? Blue? Red? Silver? Dum that they havn already, ordered 8/21

When are they going to do colors? Blue? Red? Silver? Dum that they havn already, ordered 8/21
Rumors are that a few silvers will be built next week with red/blue to start in the spring and orange to be added as an option after that.

Rumors are that a few silvers will be built next week with red/blue to start in the spring and orange to be added as an option after that.
I'm red w/ a March delivery. Hopefully they start building colors in Feb.

35 trucks yesterday was a crap ton. So far 9 ain't just saying.

*ADDED* 2 more found and added below

900177TennesseeAnvil
900254FloridaAnvil
900273KansasBlack
900290IllinoisBlack
901396QuebecAnvil
901401OntarioAnvil
902292CaliforniaGranite
902294MissouriWhite

View attachment 1835
Not a big deal, but your numbers are off. The LE's all have the Tech, Safety and Bed Utility groups included. They are not named by those groups specifically, but if you look at the options under the Launch Edition package, it includes:

Bed Utility:
  • 4 Adjustable Cargo Tie-Down Hooks by Mopar®
  • Deployable Bed-Step by Mopar®
  • Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar®
Advanced Safety:
  • Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
  • Lane Keep Assist
  • Pedestrian Emergency Braking
Technology:
  • Head-Up Display
  • Rear-View Auto-Dimming Digital Display Mirror
  • LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp

Not a big deal, but your numbers are off. The LE's all have the Tech, Safety and Bed Utility groups included. They are not named by those groups specifically, but if you look at the options under the Launch Edition package, it includes:

Bed Utility:
  • 4 Adjustable Cargo Tie-Down Hooks by Mopar®
  • Deployable Bed-Step by Mopar®
  • Spray-In Bedliner by Mopar®
Advanced Safety:
  • Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
  • Lane Keep Assist
  • Pedestrian Emergency Braking
Technology:
  • Head-Up Display
  • Rear-View Auto-Dimming Digital Display Mirror
  • LED Center High-Mounted Stop Lamp
I add them back when I put them in the tracker since LE comes with them by default

Back