SOLD-20x9 Fuel Rebel (bronze) and 37x13.50r20 Toyo MT (roughly 150 miles on them) - $3,150.00

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Essentially new Fuel Rebels with 37" Toyo MT. Mounted, TPMS sensors installed, and ready to roll... ($3,150.00)

Wheels: 20x9, Fuel Rebel (Bronze)
Tires: 37x13.50r20 Toyo MT
TPMS: Factory RAM (bought an extra set to put in these wheels, can't recall the exact part number)

Located in Houston, TX. I can strap them to a pallet and ship, but the cost might be a bit much to make it worthwhile.
IMG_2732 2.JPG
IMG_2733 2.JPG
IMG_2735 2.JPG
IMG_2736 2.JPG
IMG_2737 2.JPG

Whats the offset?

Why you selling, tempting as in houston too.
I ended up selling the truck, and they only wanted it with stock wheels. Since you are in Houston it would certainly be convenient. They are like new, already mounted and balanced, with TPMS. Just need to bolt them up to your truck.

Tempting. Wonder how they would look on Granite…

I've been surprised at how good bronze wheels look on all different colors of vehicles. Some are better than others, but I haven't seen many that I thought looked terrible in terms of colors complementing each other.

Id be willing to do 2k on the setup, if interested.

Was not trying to lowball, just realistic 2nd price imo; and not like seller is hurting if he just sold his truck either.

Id be willing to do 2k on the setup, if interested.
New, with TX sales tax would cost you roughly $3,900. I certainly understand if they aren't the style or tire choice you would consider, so it's entirely possible they would only be worth $2,000 to you, and thus your offer. I'm not offended by offers, but I will decline your offer of $2,000. Thanks.

You gotta run a lift/level to not rub? Full articulation/compression?

NP, i was a little off on my estimate, full retail has me at $3600 for the set, so not bad. Just hard for me to put a price on used tires as never know what your going to get, and are usually just part of package when buying wheels that I end up taking off anyway. However, when tires cost more than the rims, might be a different story.

warranty transferable for tires??? or certs?

You gotta run a lift/level to not rub? Full articulation/compression?
These didn’t rub at all during normal driving on the street. From what I could tell the should also clear fine Offroad, but I never took them Offroad so I’m not 100% able to verify. If they did rub I don’t think it would be bad, and likely it would be on a smooth part of the liner.

Back