??? 2024 TRX ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would want the TRX nameplate to continue. I eagerly welcome the i6 twinskies. I hope they continue to advance the TRX and put competition to the Ford Raptor. Would I buy one? Possibly. If it performs like it should and the build upon the suspension even better. Why wouldn’t we want that? I think some people just want their supercharged TRX to increase in value or something. I got my 6.2 v8. I wanna see some crazy whit. Let’s go RAM impress us. Stellantis with its Europe fucking roots better throw a dope ass engine in this truck and impress the fuck out of all our muscle car big v8 loving asses. Anyway I welcome it. My Hemi TRX is going no where. ❤️

The hemi will continue in Ram truck for a while. They have to keep making them for the HD's.
Stellantis will most likely still offer a v8 un the 1/2 tons, but at a steep price. Most will opt for the Hurricane. Ford did this and look at the percentage of Fords with V6's. I know nothing for sure, this is just a guess

I dont understand why the V8 is going away. Its dumb. The whole green agenda and electric. Dumb. Especially when you look at what goes into making the batteries and that with the cost of energy going up....they are not any cheaper...and in rural areas are worthless.

Ford made a straight six years ago, it was a torque monster. Not much on speed. But still...no matter how quick, the sound of a supercharged v8....its such a beautiful sound. But it would be nice for some transparency and not this secret squirrel sh!t.

I dont understand why the V8 is going away. Its dumb. The whole green agenda and electric. Dumb. Especially when you look at what goes into making the batteries and that with the cost of energy going up....they are not any cheaper...and in rural areas are worthless.

Ford made a straight six years ago, it was a torque monster. Not much on speed. But still...no matter how quick, the sound of a supercharged v8....its such a beautiful sound. But it would be nice for some transparency and not this secret squirrel sh!t.
You can thank the climate change (fake) folks and the US GOV for the death of the V8.

Climate change is an undeniable fact, the cause is up for debate.

10 MPG 100k gas hogs appeal to a limited clientele and at the cost of oil their days were limited anyway. if the new engines make more power on less fuel that's the future and rightly so regardless of the environment. I want my V8's and I'll have them nobody is saying I can't. they just aren't going to make anymore and nowhere does it say I'm entitled to another or am I entitled to cheap fuel. If I want to feel sorry for someone it's not me or anyone who can't buy a new Leer jet or a V8 TRX there's a war in Ukraine, I think we have it pretty good.

10 MPG 100k gas hogs appeal to a limited clientele and at the cost of oil their days were limited anyway. if the new engines make more power on less fuel that's the future and rightly so regardless of the environment. I want my V8's and I'll have them nobody is saying I can't. they just aren't going to make anymore and nowhere does it say I'm entitled to another or am I entitled to cheap fuel. If I want to feel sorry for someone it's not me or anyone who can't buy a new Leer jet or a V8 TRX there's a war in Ukraine, I think we have it pretty good.
"Fake" climate change, in the context of how it is being used to push a GOV agenda.
For the past 4.5 billion years, the Earth has cyclically cooled and warmed and cooled, etc. Stating there is temperature fluctuation (up or down) during a 100 or 1000 or 10,000 year period, is akin to looking at a flea on an elephants ass.

10 MPG 100k gas hogs appeal to a limited clientele and at the cost of oil their days were limited anyway. if the new engines make more power on less fuel that's the future and rightly so regardless of the environment. I want my V8's and I'll have them nobody is saying I can't. they just aren't going to make anymore and nowhere does it say I'm entitled to another or am I entitled to cheap fuel. If I want to feel sorry for someone it's not me or anyone who can't buy a new Leer jet or a V8 TRX there's a war in Ukraine, I think we have it pretty goo

I have read the above reply quite a few times. The first sentence I get. The paragraph after, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Yep, I called it months ago but employees know that the TRX is finished with the 6.2 Hemi and that's why I said back then to go ahead and order your trucks now before they start dropping them.

Gut feeling is the TRX will be limited in 2023 and move straight over to an EV next year in 2024. There was a performance hybrid system in development but I haven't seen it get announced yet for Jeep (New Trackhawk EV) so I think they have scrapped it. The Ram CEO basically confirmed the TRX will be electric. He has a quote I read somewhere he's excited about bring electrification to the TRX and it will be the top trim of the Ram Revolution EV truck. I covered that truck in the video below but the new TRX EV will for sure be a tri motor with similar power to the banshee version of the Charger Daytona Banshee.

I'm saying climate change is real. because it is, but we aren't sure why.

I'm saying a bunch of guys crying because they can't buy a new 110K gas hog with a V8 every year isn't going to bring me to tears and I don't feel the need to play the entitled victim card. you can still buy one just not a V8 , so why get on a political rant about how hard life is in America.

I'm paying cash for a new V8 TRX and I could buy a dozen if I wanted, but this one will last me for many years. this country has been good to me and if EPA regs are the biggest problem in my life I have it pretty phucking good. if you think you don't just look around the world and think about your EPA catastrophe in context. get it ?

I'm saying a bunch of guys crying because they can't buy a new 110K gas hog with a V8 every year isn't going to bring me to tears and I don't feel the need to play the entitled victim card. you can still buy one just not a V8 , so why get on a political rant about how hard life is in America.

I'm paying cash for a new V8 TRX and I could buy a dozen if I wanted, but this one will last me for many years. this country has been good to me and if EPA regs are the biggest problem in my life I have it pretty phucking good. if you think you don't just look around the world and think about your EPA catastrophe in context. get it ?
Man made climate change is not real.

Science begs to differ.

I don't want it to be real either, but that doesn't make it so. what you're saying is since we aren't sure let's not take a chance on doing anything that's not necessary in our lifetime. on that we agree, so I bought a V8 TRX while I could.

the new TRX EV will for sure be a tri motor with similar power to the banshee version of the Charger Daytona Banshee.
I read a 700 bhp and an 840 bhp Banshee were a possibility. Rivian has 835. I sure hope the EV TRX is lighter than a Rivian or comes with more than 840 bhp. It sure looks better than a Rivian.

Do I get it? It think you're a moron. WTF are you to tell anyone what they can have or can't have. Its America last time I checked and people have a right to get what vehicle they want. Not one person said anything about crying or tears...or that I am or anyone else is a victim. That is some radical BS right there. Hell I am a disabled veteran and never asked for a dime and have never asked for a damn thing I can't get on my own. I can go on a rant if I want, because I am tired of the BS. I paid cash for my TRX as well.....BFD.....can't say that I could by a dozen though. Props to you. Glad you can inform us about how well you're doing. I never said there were not larger problems.....this is a first world problem. While you think wea have it pretty good....I would say we did have it pretty good but right now, its absolutely chaos. Up is down, down is up, left is right and right is left.

Science begs to differ.

I don't want it to be real either, but that doesn't make it so. what you're saying is since we aren't sure let's not take a chance on doing anything that's not necessary in our lifetime. on that we agree, so I bought a V8 TRX while I could.
Cows are not causing climate change. Carbon is not causing climate change. Gas stoves are not causing climate change. Climate change is most certainly not causing heart issues.

@Moparornocar Ph.D. in chemistry here. I've read many articles most folks cannot, due to availability, or will not (cannot understand) that simply cannot show man creating this problem. That, and a ton of evidence the earth has been warmer at many other points in history...long before the V8, or humans for that matter.

The earth has even existed without polar ice caps. And...those models that started this? Two of the leading models turned out to be programmed to exintuate rises in temperature. So, faked trends. Why?

Follow the money.

We are but a tiny pimples on this planet's ass. To think we cause climate change is arrogance. We matter not.

Now, you want to talk pollution and dumping shit in the oceans? Sure. Just don't conflate that with CO2 emissions.

The greenhouse effect is, after all, what allows us to live on this rock. This rock has also been periodically warming and cooling for eons. We measure 100 years of temp data and all of a sudden think we matter?

We don't.

Last. If Al Gore, as just an example, really believed what he was selling...why the private jet? The 15,000 square foot house? If Obama really thought the oceans would rise feet, why the multi million dollar home on Martha's Vinyard?

Just look at how this nonsense has enriched these people and forget science. That'll tell you all you need to know.

Science says we are causing climate change. I'm not qualified to say they're wrong and neither are you. I will agree the matter is not conclusively settled but I'll say this, if I get sick I'm going to the hospital where they use science not on the internet where people pretend to be doctors.

I'm not telling anyone what they can buy don't play that chit on me, and no you're not entitled to anything you want . all I'm saying is in 25 years when we know for sure it'll be too late , and we're saying that's a chance we're willing to take.

I don't think this matter is going to be settled here so screw it I'm out.

Well that's gross. Glad I have the hellcat version.
Yeah I shredded how Ram wasted all these years to come up with an EV and they basically copied GM in this video. The GMC Hummer EV commercial came out in 2020 and Ram used that commercial to name their EV truck and copy 99% of everything GM is coming out with and put it on their truck. No wonder FCA failed over the years and had to get bought out

The Ram CEO basically confirmed the TRX will be electric.

Which I'll find about as exciting as getting a blow up doll instead of a human girlfriend.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go out and start building a trailer for a generator. People around here are going to need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back