2024 Ram TRX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna guess if there is a hellcat powered TRX in 2024, then is gonna be just like what they did with the hellcats this year. Not very many and only certain dealers will get them and crazy ADM’s. Just my thoughts. Oh and don’t forget some cool stickers to justify the special last call edition.

I’m gonna guess if there is a hellcat powered TRX in 2024, then is gonna be just like what they did with the hellcats this year. Not very many and only certain dealers will get them and crazy ADM’s. Just my thoughts. Oh and don’t forget some cool stickers to justify the special last call edition.
Oh and don't forget - they'll delete a couple more interior accent lights for the final edition.

Oh and don't forget - they'll delete a couple more interior accent lights for the final edition.
And maybe special "accent" doors and tailgate to match the accent door handles, and tailgate handle.

You guys are lucky in the states with how you can go into a dealership no questions asked and order whatever the hell you want. Up here in Canada I found out my so called "order" from the dealership I was dealing with did not go through back in January. So I did some digging around and supposedly you cant even factory order one from a dealership. They are allocated to certain dealerships and then dealers are putting a 30k increase on level 2's. I called one dealership today and they a white level 2 coming in 4 months and they are selling it for 150k. I checked with a dealership yesterday and they had a havoc edition that just sold for 150k. So looks like dealerships in Canada are just trying to pump up the prices still.

That's Raptor R prices , for the same money Ford is going to get 90% of the sales so I don't see them jacking prices up too much.

That's Raptor R prices , for the same money Ford is going to get 90% of the sales so I don't see them jacking prices up too much.
yeah in Canada I have not seen any raptor R's but if they sell them I would not be surprised to see them around 200k CAD

The
:ROFLMAO:I'm thinking of relocating to Vancouver, seems I can make some profit if I drive my car there.
The prices I have seen for used trx's are crazy. 21-23MY can go from low 100k to 150k from used to new. Theres no way I will be paying these prices for one. The search will continue for me lol

The

The prices I have seen for used trx's are crazy. 21-23MY can go from low 100k to 150k from used to new. Theres no way I will be paying these prices for one. The search will continue for me lol
I've definitely notice there's no consistency in the prices of used ones! Two almost identical trucks offered by dealers can vary by $30k!!!!

I've been looking at used ones with low miles (under 5k). I like the Granite Crystal a lot but have been leaning toward White because I'm in Florida. But dang this red looks good, but I'm afraid it's too "flashy" for me.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 35
I've definitely notice there's no consistency in the prices of used ones! Two almost identical trucks offered by dealers can vary by $30k!!!!

I've been looking at used ones with low miles (under 5k). I like the Granite Crystal a lot but have been leaning toward White because I'm in Florida. But dang this red looks good, but I'm afraid it's too "flashy" for me.
Yeah I am surprised the discrepancy can still be so much in the states. In BC there are maybe less then 10 Trx available on the used market and maybe 1 or 2 new ones. The problem is dealers are marking them so much that realistically and financially sensible. Might have to hold out for a 2024 if they even come out and roll the dice.

Aka, they built the vehicles buyers wanted instead of the ones the government told them to build.
And look where that got them, bought out by another European company, lost Chrysler in the corporate name, canned SRT, Hellcat's dropping like flies, and going to make EV's and smaller engines going forward.

I would argue that they should of canned the 6.2 standard and 5.7 engines after the Demon came out. Just make the 392 and Redeye. Want a Super Stock? Direct Connection kit from the dealer that will swap out suspension, brakes, tires, and you have a Super Stock with worse MPG that doesn't count against fleet MPG. Half of sales is either pentistar or 5.7 Hemi. Just make a new engine, hybrid or whatever, to meet the MPG requirements and put them in cheap to mid price vehicles.

Its actually going to listed on the window sticker as a package upgrade "interior light black out package"

And look where that got them, bought out by another European company, lost Chrysler in the corporate name, canned SRT, Hellcat's dropping like flies, and going to make EV's and smaller engines going forward.

I would argue that they should of canned the 6.2 standard and 5.7 engines after the Demon came out. Just make the 392 and Redeye. Want a Super Stock? Direct Connection kit from the dealer that will swap out suspension, brakes, tires, and you have a Super Stock with worse MPG that doesn't count against fleet MPG. Half of sales is either pentistar or 5.7 Hemi. Just make a new engine, hybrid or whatever, to meet the MPG requirements and put them in cheap to mid price vehicles.
That would cost money.
Like when Ralph was told he could build the Viper but didn't have much of a budget.

All because of a government made commodity

I read somewhere on here or somewhere online that GM was going full EV and realized it was failing and now going back to V8 and gas powered vehicles. I could have misread it or something.....just hope stelantis wakes up and realizes not everyone wants an EV vehicle.

‘But it comes with twin turbos!!!’

Also sounds like a fart.
While true, I don’t think the TRX would be nearly the success that it is were it not for the pathetic soundtrack of the V6 Raptor.

The majority of TRX owners are former Raptor guys who couldn’t stand the V6 sound, myself included.

I had an EcoPoop Raptor for a little over a year before taking delivery of my TRX. It was a good truck overall. The biggest issue I had was the fake engine sound piped into the cab. If they had not done that I would have probably enjoyed the Raptor. Good power out of the V6, and great fuel economy. I just couldn’t live with the fake engine sound.
I can’t tell where the Ecopoop sound is coming from, but it sounds like crap. I’ve heard many Raptors get on it, and they sound like crap from the outside too. I can’t tell that it’s piped in personally.

I can’t tell where the Ecopoop sound is coming from, but it sounds like crap. I’ve heard many Raptors get on it, and they sound like crap from the outside too. I can’t tell that it’s piped in personally.
I could hear it in the speaker over my left shoulder. It’s definitely coming through the stereo.

While I didn’t love the actual exhaust note from outside (my wife’s Colorado ZR2 gas V6 sounds more aggressive), I never noticed it while driving because of how well the cab is insulated.

To be 100% honest, if the used market hadn’t gone stupid in 2021 (I got around $4,000 more in trade than I paid for the Raptor), and if I hadn’t found a dealer doing $6,000 off sticker with an extended warranty, I’d still have the Raptor. It was a nice truck, but with a couple flaws and a goofy market, I was able to make the change to a TRX.

I could hear it in the speaker over my left shoulder. It’s definitely coming through the stereo.

While I didn’t love the actual exhaust note from outside (my wife’s Colorado ZR2 gas V6 sounds more aggressive), I never noticed it while driving because of how well the cab is insulated.

To be 100% honest, if the used market hadn’t gone stupid in 2021 (I got around $4,000 more in trade than I paid for the Raptor), and if I hadn’t found a dealer doing $6,000 off sticker with an extended warranty, I’d still have the Raptor. It was a nice truck, but with a couple flaws and a goofy market, I was able to make the change to a TRX.
The sound they pump into the cab sounds much better than the actual exhaust sound coming out of the exhaust on the V6 Raptor. I always tell my buddy when he comes by in his that I thought it was my lawn service weed-whacking my lawn. No concerns about that with the TRX 😂

• Haha
Reactions: JTR
They should name the new RAM EV truck the METEORITE.........since it's coming in so quick to wipe out the dinosaurs once again:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back