Shawn0058

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Wrangler Rubicon 392
Current Ride #2
C8 Corvette
As we are seeing multiple manufacturers confirming 2024 vehicles, as we get closer to the Spring it is seeming more and more likely that the TRX is not coming back with the Hellcat. The silence is pretty unnerving at this point, and with Chevy now coming out with a supercharged Baja truck (supposedly) for 2024 I just think it’s pure insanity to not bring the TRX back for 2024 with the hellcat. You are selling out your orders for the 392 Wrangler and TRX yet Stellantis doesn’t want to continue to make it? The world is becoming a scary place. If someone can for sure debunk this hypothesis I would be extremely happy if you could!

TRX is dead. Tell me more about this confirmed supercharged GM truck for 2024.

As we are seeing multiple manufacturers confirming 2024 vehicles, as we get closer to the Spring it is seeming more and more likely that the TRX is not coming back with the Hellcat. The silence is pretty unnerving at this point, and with Chevy now coming out with a supercharged Baja truck (supposedly) for 2024 I just think it’s pure insanity to not bring the TRX back for 2024 with the hellcat. You are selling out your orders for the 392 Wrangler and TRX yet Stellantis doesn’t want to continue to make it? The world is becoming a scary place. If someone can for sure debunk this hypothesis I would be extremely happy if you could!
Who said the 2024 trx will have no hellcat engine in it? Has RAM come out and said this specifically?

Who said the 2024 trx will have no hellcat engine in it? Has RAM come out and said this specifically?
Nope but people love to speculate. Ram actually said the opposite, that the platform won't change for 24. Now that was a year ago and doesn't mean that it will have a 6.2. Bottom line...the 6.2 will be replaced in 24 or 25 by something smaller and likely more power. Get over it. Buy it, don't buy it but big liter engines are soon to be a faded memory.

If Chevy brings a new v8 monster to compete with the trx and raptor you would think RAM would keep their 6.2 in the mix.

I

Meteor and Asteroid are idiotic names. I understand the tongue-in-cheek nature of Asteroid killing of the dinosaurs, but still - the names sound stupid.
What would be really stupid is if they call it an asteroid or meteor yet it has less horse power than both the TRX and Raptor R. That would be absolutely hilarious.

Id like to see the inline 6 turbo deal with a extra +500hp electric hybred drive for 1000+ hp and full warranty with 18 mpg (for my daily driver)

What would be really stupid is if they call it an asteroid or meteor yet it has less horse power than both the TRX and Raptor R. That would be absolutely hilarious.
That would be the GM response

The brand CEO said in a video uploaded 2 weeks ago when he was asked about the trx upgrades coming down the road and he said “ what about electrification “ this is the only info we got for the upcoming TRX - note that he didn’t say in which year it will take place -
Link below you can skip to 3:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back