📷 TOTM 2024 RAM-TRX.com Forum Calendars Available!

Nitro

Administrator
🛠️ Staff member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
2024-ram-trx-calendar3.png

2024-ram-trx-calendar1.png
2024-ram-trx-calendar2.png

We're excited to announce that the 2024 RAM-TRX.com Forum Calendar, showcasing all of our 2023 TRX of the Month winners, is now available for purchase!​

This classic wall calendar, sized at 8.5x11 inches, is printed on premium photo paper, ensuring each image is displayed in stunning detail and vibrant colors. Bound with a sleek white spiral-wire, it's not only functional but also a great decorative piece for your garage or office.

Priced at $25, plus applicable shipping and taxes, it's a fantastic way to celebrate the TRX community and keep track of important dates throughout the year. 📆💫

Grab yours here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1649778585/2024-ram-trx-forum-calendar?click_key=00710ad4e2f6a7d264ef18c227dce5e1d7f0813a:1649778585&click_sum=3498a061&ref=shop_home_feat_1&sts=1

Ordered, thanks for putting these together.

It's so dope! Definitely a must buy 🔥

ordered cal & another shirt. Can wear a diff tee every day of the work week now haha

Multiple calendars and some shirts ordered... Nephews are going to love the calendar, thanks for doing this every year @Nitro 🤘

It's so dope! Definitely a must buy 🔥
He say's humbly with his truck gracing the cover! ;)

Excellent work putting it all together again @Nitro! I have mine hanging in my office, 3rd year in a row now! That spot on my wall will look odd if there is ever a time when a TRX isnt there at this point.

Id buy dozens……..if i could only win that darn contest and have my truck in there!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back