TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'23 TRX
Current Ride #2
'22 Powerwagon
This sucks, I ordered on Friday, got them needed info. This morning, got a confirmation email, it was retracted, then this:

Ram TRX <ram@grangermotors.com>

To:
  • Gerry

Mon 1/30/2023 7:37 AM

Our Ram Manger just notified me that the ordering for the 2023 TRX just closed 🙁

Ordering for the 2024 will open in the Spring.

So very sorry,
Amanda

The Chrysler Team
Amanda, Jackie, Hayleigh, and Britney
Granger Motors

(515) 999-2224
ram@grangermotors.com
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am- 1:00pm
Central time

Guess I'll be waiting for MY2024 -- which is totally fine by me!

I wonder if this applies across the board, as well. (e.g., the Wrangler 392)

Guess I'll be waiting for MY2024 -- which is totally fine by me!

I wonder if this applies across the board, as well. (e.g., the Wrangler 392)
24's will likely have the Hurricane I6TT engine.
By all accounts, 23 is the last year for the HC V8.

OP, same exact email this morning from them to me as well. Cant believe theyre closing the orders this early on. I am hopeful that theyre going to reopen them but I guess well have to wait and see.

Thankful to have ordered mine last week, received a VON and VIN already. Thank you Amanda @Granger for all your hard work and dealing with all my questions.

I feel like this will probably be the case as well.

Im sure the Hurricane will put down some impressive numbers, but it will never be the HC V8. Prior to my current Limited, I had a tuned 3.5 EcoBoost F150. While it was certainly quick and torquey, I prefer the Hemi V8 a million times over

If they put the hurricane engine in the 24’ trx I can’t see it being a huge seller. Aren’t they having issues right now with that engine?

This is what I'm afraid of.

Granger has some '22's on the lot now and I'm sure will have some '23's. However, everyone I like/look at has the f-n sunroof in it. That's a total deal breaker for me. I hate sunroofs. I'll keep my eyes open for '23's on the lot I guess.

Thankful to have ordered mine last week, received a VON and VIN already. Thank you Amanda @Granger for all your hard work and dealing with all my questions.
Granger has been top notch with me so far!

This is what I'm afraid of.

Granger has some '22's on the lot now and I'm sure will have some '23's. However, everyone I like/look at has the f-n sunroof in it. That's a total deal breaker for me. I hate sunroofs. I'll keep my eyes open for '23's on the lot I guess.
Keep it closed? lol

Granger has been top notch with me so far!
In no way was this post a hit on Granger. They got back to me very quickly with my questions and the build sheet.

I was just bummed I was a day late. Seems to be my story sometimes. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back