2023 TRX Orders Closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least right now…..there is absolutely ZERO transparency on the TRX coming back with the Hellcat in 24. That fact alone just tells me that it’s gone. April of ‘22 Ram CEO says TRX will have hellcat in ‘24 and since then there has been absolute crickets!
Yea and that’s interesting right. My assumption is that they know this is a massive revenue stream for them, same with the charger/challenger linuep, so they keep their mouth shut, max out the orders and then deliver the shit sandwich in a few months. That’ll drive up used prices. Good for us.

It blocks all the sunlight. Idk why u have to keep making excuses lol

LOL, what a clown. No. First I said I don't like sunroofs, I didn't mention money, didn't think i needed to explain. Next you idiots are saying its a 2k cost will be what the 24's will be if I wait. Omitting the idea that I can just find and buy a 23 truck a without a sunroof.

What the F do you think I'm making excuses for? And yes, I have ("apparently", according to you) eye issues. LOL. You f'n clowns.

This is why I try not to post on forums. Too many idiots.

Then
The only clown is you with ur dumb sunroof dilemma lmao. People like u always have an excuse for everything. Your the one that mentioned the 2k saying its a waste then said the sun will beam in my eyes when u can clearly close the cover.

Close the cover and that's it. Problem solved!!

Last edited:
Door handle color and dash configuration will not effect value one way or the other, the fact a '23 is a year newer will for a while. 10 years from now all 3 years will have essentially the same value because they're the same rig with insignificant changes.

When and if these enter a collector car market condition and options will be all that matters. original unphucked up ones with lower miles and highly optioned will bring top dollar. the special editions will always bring more, possibly a lot more. just look at 65-71 muscle cars it always plays out the same.

The only clown is you with ur dumb sunroof dilemma lmao. People like u always have an excuse for everything. Your the one that mentioned the 2k saying its a waste then said the sun will beam in my eyes when u can clearly close the cover.

Close the cover and that's it. Problem solved!!
LOL. Not making excuses, posted I don't like sunroofs. What dilemma? Where are you coming from?

Sorry if you spent $2k on a sunroof you'll never use.

He could also paint all the windows black to keep the sun out of his eyes... :cool:
Ha, yep.

I did look into the Ceramic tint (I think). Which is dark from the outside but light inside? Have trouble driving/seeing at night, especially with regular tint. Dunno.

So I’m confused how you’re a founding member and have 20 messages and no truck, and then are bitching about sunroofs? I mean founding member or founding 🧌? Just asking for a friend? Also kinda sounds like you missed the bus as you watched from the sidelines for 3 years! But my friend is super curious how this works?!

Word is yes the order books are closed for 23 for good. but who knows this company seems to pride itself on never letting the customer know anything , even about their own order.
My dealer (for what its worth) said closed for good as well - put in an order for a Jeep 392 before those order banks close.

There's a more affordable way to add even more weight to a TRX than paying for an expensive sunroof. Simply add a roof rack and put something on it.

Since the TRX has handling to spare, some weight way up high won't hurt a thing.

From all my research and what I’ve been told by market insiders, the ‘23 will be last year for V8 as well as ‘23 values will be 18%-30% higher from now until the end of the decade. The digital cluster being the driving force of value due to high demand.

Image result for grenade gif

LOL. Not making excuses, posted I don't like sunroofs. What dilemma? Where are you coming from?

Sorry if you spent $2k on a sunroof you'll never use.
Oh so it is about the money because you brought it up again lmaoo

So I’m confused how you’re a founding member and have 20 messages and no truck, and then are bitching about sunroofs? I mean founding member or founding 🧌? Just asking for a friend? Also kinda sounds like you missed the bus as you watched from the sidelines for 3 years! But my friend is super curious how this works?!
Yeah, your are confused. I have 20 posts because I have a busy life. Didn't bitch about a sunroof, just said it was a dealbreaker for me.

Plenty of members here currently without a TRX. How do you know If I had at TRX, sold it, bought a Powerwagon cause it worked better for my business, (longer bed, better towing), then decided I needed another TRX? You don't. Yep, I missed the cutoff for a '23. So I'll by one off the lot, without a sunroof, something I've said from one of my first posts.

Quit trying to be some sort of detective that thinks they've figured everything out.

Again, sorry you spent $2k on a sunroof you'll never use.

Well If you had a TRX previously and sold it you would for sure have more the 20 posts as there is way to much knowledge and way to many deals not to be involved in! So yeah I am absolutely calling BullShit!! And who posts how much they have in Their Bank Account? I mean really?! Also we can all text and say anything 😂. 🧌
Anyone who has money never says how much they have or gives reasons why they never bought something! Just relaying what my friend said to you answer when asking for him! Good luck on finding a nice used TRX or high ADM TRX! Sounds like you can easily afford it anyways! 💴

Well If you had a TRX previously and sold it you would for sure have more the 20 posts as there is way to much knowledge and way to many deals not to be involved in! So yeah I am absolutely calling BullShit!! And who posts how much they have in Their Bank Account? I mean really?! Also we can all text and say anything 😂. 🧌
Great Logic.

Sorry you spent $2k on a sunroof you'll never use

Hellcat for Dodge is dead at the end of 23.

Originally, RAM said the TRX would live on with the Hellcat engine. Then I remember seeing something that may not be the case.

I would think there would be a lot of cost in switching the engine over and probably not much savings in MPG. I think they reported the Grand Wagoneer I6 got 1mpg better than the 392 version. Not exactly saving the dinos now are we?

What I meant was Dodge announced in 2021 that this was the last year. While no one knows for sure it could be it for that engine on the TRX as well. I don’t think there is enough history with the truck to do a “last call”…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back