2023 raptor r info confirmed

The retards over at FRF are jerking off in eachothers mouths right now over a truck 99 percent of them will never be able to afford or obtain because of Fords supply chain woes.

So MSRP will be about 100-110k, but then you have to add another 40-60k ADM.

Anyone wanna summarize the specs?
Hp/tq all that??

It has an underwhelming sounding exhaust to me. 🤷‍♂️ I'm comparing it to the '21 TRX sandman video that got me hooked on the truck. But that was a well done marketing video, so maybe I need to reserve judgment until Ford releases their own.

Anyone wanna summarize the specs?
Hp/tq all that??

Spec hasn’t been confirmed but weight is, 7450 lbs. lol would love to hear from those who have been using the TRX weight as an excuse to bash it over the Raptor for over a year now.

Edit: I’ll take that back. 7450 lbs is gross weight and is about 150 lbs heavier than the Raptor which is at 5740 curb weight. So the R is expected to be under 6000 lbs curb weight and still lighter than the TRX

Last edited:
725-750 HP on 37s with a 10 speed. TRX will still eat that thing for less than what the MSRP is for one. If RAM comes out with the Redeye version it will just flat out embarrass it.

Spec hasn’t been confirmed but weight is, 7450 lbs. lol would love to hear from those who have been using the TRX weight as an excuse to bash it over the Raptor for over a year now.
That argument was always laughable to me. My raptor was never a “nimble sports car”.

It’d be quite the feat to produce a faster truck on bigger tires with less displacement. That thing sounds mean though. It’s probably what they should’ve put out as soon as they heard about the trx.

I really don't see this as a mic drop moment for Ford. The biggest attack on the TRX was it's weight and it's fuel economy as compared to Gen2/3 Raptors. Weight difference will be some but minimal and fuel economy the same at best. ( I think EPA mileage may show a bit better because of the 10 spd but real world it will not) I can't speak to the off-road suspension capabilities of either since I did not off road my Raptors or my TRX. It will be a nice truck but will still have an inferior interior.

I’ll get a tune package and blow the 37 off it’s rims for less than the entry price of one, because there is only one king
if a trex goes over 100 window since this will be limited production and considering what the current regular raptor tops out at this car will easily be 120-125 msrp my friend who works at a local Ford dealer says they’re already taking deposits at 40,000 over he also said which was a surprise to meet at this still selling raptors at at least $10,000 over sticker they haven’t had to sell them at sticker or discount them yet now can somebody tell me does Ford build less Raptors then ram builds TRXs Or are they just more popular because I don’t see the same type of price considerations on Raptors even from dealers who discount TRX

That is just a gross vehicle weight package listing on the window sticker. It will be heavier however than the standard Raptor, my guess would be another 300 pounds or so.

That is just a gross vehicle weight package listing on the window sticker. It will be heavier however than the standard Raptor, my guess would be another 300 pounds or so.

If the rumor was true about the 37 package is the only wheel option, pretty sure it will be well over 7000 lbs at least.

The retards over at FRF are jerking off in eachothers mouths right now over a truck 99 percent of them will never be able to afford or obtain because of Fords supply chain woes.
. . .not to mention it's limited edition build.

25k -40k ADM for a base 22 Raptor 🤣. The R is going to be ridiculous pricing like the C8Z will be when it hits showrooms. Looks like I will be very content with my TRX for quite awhile.
. . .exact reason why I switched to the TRX from my Gen Juan.

I’m curious why everyone thinks that they will be unattainable at near MSRP or even the comments that ‘22 Raptors are only available with huge ADM. Friend just bought a ‘22 Raptor at sticker.

Yes, most dealerships are charging huge markups which is no different than the TRX or C8 or many other desired vehicles. Took me 63 dealerships to find one willing to let go at sticker. We have a couple dealers advertised on here that offer great pricing on the TRX but 99% of dealers are marking them up $5-30k.

Point being, that just like us having a couple of awesome dealers willing to sell for good prices, there will likely be the same on the Ford side.

I’m curious why everyone thinks that they will be unattainable at near MSRP or even the comments that ‘22 Raptors are only available with huge ADM. Friend just bought a ‘22 Raptor at sticker.

Yes, most dealerships are charging huge markups which is no different than the TRX or C8 or many other desired vehicles. Took me 63 dealerships to find one willing to let go at sticker. We have a couple dealers advertised on here that offer great pricing on the TRX but 99% of dealers are marking them up $5-30k.

Point being, that just like us having a couple of awesome dealers willing to sell for good prices, there will likely be the same on the Ford side.
If they only make 2k there won’t be much chance of getting one near MSRP.

Back