HOT! 2023 RAM TRACKER

A miracle has happened !!!! scheduled march 9th
iris
Congrats!!!

Y’all can catch me at Golden Nugget that week of pickup lol short drive back to Houston. Black TRX with paper tags parked at valet. That will be me lol

Y’all can catch me at Golden Nugget that week of pickup lol short drive back to Houston. Black TRX with paper tags parked at valet. That will be me lol
Do we just buy and go to our County tax office in Texas and pay the taxes? They were not clear about if they would pay it or if they just provide the papers and send us on our way....I F$%^$%&ing hate waiting in the Commie Tax office. I did ask about additional add-ons. Their prices were a lot higher, so I'll do that locally.

Do we just buy and go to our County tax office in Texas and pay the taxes? They were not clear about if they would pay it or if they just provide the papers and send us on our way....I F$%^$%&ing hate waiting in the Commie Tax office. I did ask about additional add-ons. Their prices were a lot higher, so I'll do that locally.
I honestly have no idea. That’s something I need to look into.

Come on Nov orders!

I just bought a Grand Cherokee from Mark Dodge…. They handled all the taxes and paper work for Texas reg. Really easy and efficient. Plates and Title delivered within 4 weeks.

I made it home last night, she's got about 700 miles now and I have been able to play around a bit. It was worth the wait, pretty insane for a pickup truck. Only complaint was uc5 dropping BT every 20 minutes for the first few hours. It seemed like quite a few of the different modules had to "learn" themselves before working properly, but all seems good now.

Attachments

• DSC_0717.JPG
    DSC_0717.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0774.JPG
    DSC_0774.JPG
    285.9 KB · Views: 48

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back