Military
US Army Retired
A miracle has happened !!!! scheduled march 9th
iris
Congrats!!!

Itsamario

TRX Member
Reaction score
Y’all can catch me at Golden Nugget that week of pickup lol short drive back to Houston. Black TRX with paper tags parked at valet. That will be me lol

saturnfire

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford F150
Current Ride #2
Toyota Sequoia
Y’all can catch me at Golden Nugget that week of pickup lol short drive back to Houston. Black TRX with paper tags parked at valet. That will be me lol
Do we just buy and go to our County tax office in Texas and pay the taxes? They were not clear about if they would pay it or if they just provide the papers and send us on our way....I F$%^$%&ing hate waiting in the Commie Tax office. I did ask about additional add-ons. Their prices were a lot higher, so I'll do that locally.

Itsamario

TRX Member
Reaction score
Do we just buy and go to our County tax office in Texas and pay the taxes? They were not clear about if they would pay it or if they just provide the papers and send us on our way....I F$%^$%&ing hate waiting in the Commie Tax office. I did ask about additional add-ons. Their prices were a lot higher, so I'll do that locally.
I honestly have no idea. That’s something I need to look into.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
I just bought a Grand Cherokee from Mark Dodge…. They handled all the taxes and paper work for Texas reg. Really easy and efficient. Plates and Title delivered within 4 weeks.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping