2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition

Honestly glad it’s an ugly yellow. I would have been too tempted to cancel my current order for a cool new special edition color and prolong the wait even more.
You cannot usually order those, though. Dealers get them and get to add 20k...or more.

The Ram Truck brand today announced the exclusive new 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc edition joins the light-duty lineup. The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc edition – with a unique Baja Yellow exterior color - offers customers another option for exterior and interior appointments and content. "The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition offers another unique way for our passionate customers to separate themselves from the crowd with the segment's best combination of performance, capability and technology," said Mike Koval Jr., Ram brand CEO – Stellantis. "We're always exploring new ideas and looking for ways to offer new content as we continue win over more and more buyers."

The new 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition expands the light-duty lineup that already features the quickest, fastest, most powerful and most fuel-efficient trucks on the road today. Ram TRX expands the light-duty lineup and is the segment's benchmark for power and performance with the 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI® V-8 engine.

Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition
The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition offers performance truck buyers an even wider selection of unique content for even greater personalization and features a unique combination of technology, graphics, performance and exterior appearance straight from the factory.

The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition enhances the well-appointed TRX Level 2 Equipment Group and includes a unique Baja Yellow exterior color, graphics and 18-inch all black bead lock capable wheels, dual pane panoramic sunroof, spray-in bedliner, cargo tie-downs, bed step and an LED cab-mounted brake light. Inside, the TRX Havoc Edition includes Prowler Yellow accent stitching, an embroidered "TRX" seat back logo, unique carbon fiber accents, a leather and carbon fiber flat–bottom steering wheel, unique center console badge, Head-up Display and a driver's screen that features TRX in Baja Yellow. Safety features include adaptive cruise control, Lane Keep Assist and pedestrian emergency braking.

The 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition offers the proven and reliable high-performance 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI® V-8 engine, delivering top output for extended driving sessions without degradation in performance.

Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) starts at $104,550, plus $1,895 destination.

New 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition models, available in very limited quantities, go on sale early in the first quarter of 2023.
This vehicle needs to be saved by dropping in the I-6 engine.

Looks familiar

1599px-New_York_Taxi.JPG

I like it. I just wish they would make a couple more color choices available and add a red eye option

I feel sad for all those with pending '23 orders. "Sorry, your builds just got pushed back 2+ months while we push out all these 'special' editions that dealers can mark up."
I got caught up in this same scenario when the Ignition Edition launched. Sadly, likely to happen again to those with pending orders.

Maybe I missed it.. does anyone know how many they’ll make for the US?

Looks cool . Blight yellow. But I will past on this one. Had a yellow 70 swinger and for some reason that color makes it easy for any random stranger to tell you your daily driving routine or places you visited recently in the past . I

The Ram Truck brand today announced the exclusive new 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc edition joins the light-duty lineup. The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc edition – with a unique Baja Yellow exterior color - offers customers another option for exterior and interior appointments and content. "The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition offers another unique way for our passionate customers to separate themselves from the crowd with the segment's best combination of performance, capability and technology," said Mike Koval Jr., Ram brand CEO – Stellantis. "We're always exploring new ideas and looking for ways to offer new content as we continue win over more and more buyers."

The new 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition expands the light-duty lineup that already features the quickest, fastest, most powerful and most fuel-efficient trucks on the road today. Ram TRX expands the light-duty lineup and is the segment's benchmark for power and performance with the 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI® V-8 engine.

Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition
The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition offers performance truck buyers an even wider selection of unique content for even greater personalization and features a unique combination of technology, graphics, performance and exterior appearance straight from the factory.

The Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition enhances the well-appointed TRX Level 2 Equipment Group and includes a unique Baja Yellow exterior color, graphics and 18-inch all black bead lock capable wheels, dual pane panoramic sunroof, spray-in bedliner, cargo tie-downs, bed step and an LED cab-mounted brake light. Inside, the TRX Havoc Edition includes Prowler Yellow accent stitching, an embroidered "TRX" seat back logo, unique carbon fiber accents, a leather and carbon fiber flat–bottom steering wheel, unique center console badge, Head-up Display and a driver's screen that features TRX in Baja Yellow. Safety features include adaptive cruise control, Lane Keep Assist and pedestrian emergency braking.

The 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition offers the proven and reliable high-performance 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI® V-8 engine, delivering top output for extended driving sessions without degradation in performance.

Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) starts at $104,550, plus $1,895 destination.

New 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Havoc Edition models, available in very limited quantities, go on sale early in the first quarter of 2023.
Has any one checked Ram’s website lately for the 2023? Check out the 1st TRX picture looks like destroyer grey.
Also under design take a look at the TRX lower skid plate it’s all black not grey.

2021 TRX

“Head-up Display and a driver's screen that features TRX in Baja Yellow.”

I would be curious to see the drivers screen with the color matched truck image though

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back