2023 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170: A Wicked Quick, 1,025-HP Hell Yeah!

I found 2 at MSRP, I got one for myself and the other sold at the same time. So looks like I'll be letting go of my Redeye which is getting built as we speak at Brampton. And hopefully find options for the Demon 170 this week to see how it's going to run

I found 2 at MSRP, I got one for myself and the other sold at the same time. So looks like I'll be letting go of my Redeye which is getting built as we speak at Brampton. And hopefully find options for the Demon 170 this week to see how it's going to run
Congrats. I probably will regret not trying hard enough but didn't get lucky around here. Like someone said above. The dealers who got multiple were the higher and historic ADM dealers. Might just settle for a used widebody redeye in the future.

Reactions: RTG
Congrats. I probably will regret not trying hard enough but didn't get lucky around here. Like someone said above. The dealers who got multiple were the higher and historic ADM dealers. Might just settle for a used widebody redeye in the future.
I started messaging dealers the moment the reveal ended on the West Coast and made my way back East until I finally got my car. Which oddly enough will be from a NC dealer of all places.

NC is notorious for ADM dealers, I never buy cars instate. My local dealer got 2 Demon's with 100k ADM. Dang medium income here is like 40k. WTH spending that much on a Demon here where I live? The car would cost more than every house

. . .local dealer has allocation for 11 - selling each for $100K above MSRP.

Word on the street that these cars will be gong for over $500K at Mechum and other auctions.

I started messaging dealers the moment the reveal ended on the West Coast and made my way back East until I finally got my car. Which oddly enough will be from a NC dealer of all places.

NC is notorious for ADM dealers, I never buy cars instate. My local dealer got 2 Demon's with 100k ADM. Dang medium income here is like 40k. WTH spending that much on a Demon here where I live? The car would cost more than every house
Dealers and brands are doing themselves a ton of damage with the way they have treated customers in the last few years...All comes full circle. When sales of the high volume models dry up and the customer loyalty has been trashed on by dealers/brands to price gouging on limited production models.....it will be fun to watch them fail. Maybe it never happens but one can hope.

GM shut down truck production for two weeks to "maintain optimal inventory levels" i.e keep up this supply/demand price squeeze to continue a price gouge market. My local dealer is an MSRP dealer and got none. The dealer 30 mins away got 3 and plan to send all 3 to auction or to the highest bidder if the number is strong enough. Buying a new vehicle isn't even fun anymore.

I need a hug lol

MOPAR RULES!
What else is there to say. BAM

Dealers and brands are doing themselves a ton of damage with the way they have treated customers in the last few years...All comes full circle. When sales of the high volume models dry up and the customer loyalty has been trashed on by dealers/brands to price gouging on limited production models.....it will be fun to watch them fail. Maybe it never happens but one can hope.

GM shut down truck production for two weeks to "maintain optimal inventory levels" i.e keep up this supply/demand price squeeze to continue a price gouge market. My local dealer is an MSRP dealer and got none. The dealer 30 mins away got 3 and plan to send all 3 to auction or to the highest bidder if the number is strong enough. Buying a new vehicle isn't even fun anymore.

I need a hug lol
Oh I'm going to call them out in my next video. There needs to be a lawsuit against some of them. I have messages from a thousand different dealers, with some of them colluding with others to price fix the Demon 170. And the salesmen will tell you they "talked to other dealerships" and they going for X amount!

My dealer is 100k over on their allocations too. They already have a few with 20k deposits down. Hoping to find an msrp one

My dealer is 100k over on their allocations too. They already have a few with 20k deposits down. Hoping to find an msrp one
I’m trying but no luck yet. If anyone finds one for msrp, I will share a reward with ya. Lol

I’m trying but no luck yet. If anyone finds one for msrp, I will share a reward with ya. Lol
Haha I’m in the same boat. F8 green with carbon wheels would be sweet in my driveway

That’s awesome. I look forward to seeing your thoughts when the car shows up.

Oh I'm going to call them out in my next video. There needs to be a lawsuit against some of them. I have messages from a thousand different dealers, with some of them colluding with others to price fix the Demon 170. And the salesmen will tell you they "talked to other dealerships" and they going for X amount!
Yep. Its happening on a lot of things. The GM at the Ford dealer I've worked with told me all the area dealers agreed to hold the Raptor R line at 50k over MSRP. They have a chat group among dealer GMs. None of the other dealers admitted it but all wanted 50k over MSRP.

Sadly the last few years has leant itself to such anti-consumer practices. Manufacturers pretend like they don't know and play dumb but they know what's going on.

Let me know about that red eye if you need someone to fill in for you. Seriously.

Dealer reached out to me here in SoCal, they have allocations and told me 30K over. Thought about it for a second, but I’d have to give up either my 15 HC challenger, 22 TRX or cancel my Last Call Charger HCWB order. I’d rather just keep the 3 in place honestly. At least I have first year in the rarest color and last year in sublime.

Yep. Its happening on a lot of things. The GM at the Ford dealer I've worked with told me all the area dealers agreed to hold the Raptor R line at 50k over MSRP. They have a chat group among dealer GMs. None of the other dealers admitted it but all wanted 50k over MSRP.

Sadly the last few years has leant itself to such anti-consumer practices. Manufacturers pretend like they don't know and play dumb but they know what's going on.
There's a word for that behavior of price fixing. Wtf? Can't believe they're so brazen.

2nd in line for the single allocation at my local @ MSRP, we'll see what happens.
Yeah you’re right behind the owner of the dealership 😆

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back