2023 Base

No_LU-G

TRX Aficionado
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
‘23 TRX
Picked up my 2023 base model TRX today. Flew in from NH and drove home, hitting every bit of traffic I could possibly hit. Brutal but so worth it.

Also, notice the status on Ram Tracker checked today when I was halfway home :ROFLMAO:

BIG thank you to Craig Benner. Very professional and the deep discount is worth everything that comes along with ordering from a dealer that is 500 miles away from me.

I look forward to my ‘24 TRX order 🤞

IMG_3525.jpeg

IMG_3529.jpeg

Glad to hear everything went smoothly. I ordered my level 2 through Koons on 1/25. I’m still in D status. This wait is something serious! I knew the wait wasn’t gonna be fun, but I’m getting more antsy by the day lmao. Please God, let me move to D1 soon 😂

Why order a 2024 after getting your 2023?

We’ll see what the MY24 brings, but if it’s different I’m interested. If there are no changes, maybe.

I’m digging the new digital cluster. Love keeping an eye on four different temp gauges :ROFLMAO:

Glad to hear everything went smoothly. I ordered my level 2 through Koons on 1/25. I’m still in D status. This wait is something serious! I knew the wait wasn’t gonna be fun, but I’m getting more antsy by the day lmao. Please God, let me move to D1 soon 😂
I don’t know how I was pushed through so fast. Maybe because I got a base with NO OPTIONS

What’s your build?

Yeah, I think that definitely had something to do with it. It seems the base and level 1 trucks are getting pushed through much faster!

Mine is a Flame Red level 2 with advanced safety group, red interior accents, carbon fiber, and dual pano roof!

That’s a great deal! Congrats, Bro!!! I want to congratulate you and wish you have fun with your new whip! Lucky you with that sales tax amount there. Live free or die! At least New Hampshire doesn’t fuck you on the sales tax. I should move there.

I’m sure you are stoked to start washing your black truck daily lmao! Just kidding. :) I see you had to go to Koons for it, like me. How was the ride home? Anyways, enjoy it! P.s. I doubt they will have any changes to a 2024 model. And you might lose your $500 deposit if you decide to decline picking up your 2024. Something to consider. Cheers!

That’s a great deal! Congrats, Bro!!! I want to congratulate you and wish you have fun with your new whip! Lucky you with that sales tax amount there. Live free or die! At least New Hampshire doesn’t fuck you on the sales tax. I should move there.

I’m sure you are stoked to start washing your black truck daily lmao! Just kidding. :) I see you had to go to Koons for it, like me. How was the ride home? Anyways, enjoy it! P.s. I doubt they will have any changes to a 2024 model. And you might lose your $500 deposit if you decide to decline picking up your 2024. Something to consider. Cheers!
Thanks Brutha 🤜🤛

Ride home was brutal. I won’t be doing that again I’ll ship it next time. I actually don’t yet have a deposit on a ‘24. I don’t think anyone has started taking orders

Thanks Brutha 🤜🤛

Ride home was brutal. I won’t be doing that again I’ll ship it next time. I actually don’t yet have a deposit on a ‘24. I don’t think anyone has started taking orders
I gotcha. I contemplated shipping, but I wanted to test drive and address any possible imperfections before it got in my hands before I accept the truck. I had a very short window (1day) to get it and bring it back because of work next day, so I took off at 1 am, got to VA, appointment was at 2, took off at 4 pm, was home at 2 am, that part was definitely the opposite of fun. But i love this friggin thing. It was worth it. Enjoy it, my man! Happy for you! 🤙🏻🍻

I would like to mention a big deal breaker for you. The 2024 ram TRX is not having the 6.2L supercharged hellcat engine. It is likely going to be the twin turbo hurricane V6 engine. This has been confirmed by an employee at the plant and Stellalentis has said they're closing down the plant that produces these engines.

I would like to mention a big deal breaker for you. The 2024 ram TRX is not having the 6.2L supercharged hellcat engine. It is likely going to be the twin turbo hurricane V6 engine. This has been confirmed by an employee at the plant and Stellalentis has said they're closing down the plant that produces these engines.
2024 is likely to be the last year of the hellcat engine, I know this because I'm Tim k's drinking buddy.

We’ll see what the MY24 brings, but if it’s different I’m interested. If there are no changes, maybe.

I’m digging the new digital cluster. Love keeping an eye on four different temp gauges :ROFLMAO:
New couster is well worth. Very fun. And lots to play to change the routine.

Wow 9500 off of MSRP? I was looking at a base truck today on a lot, they want 3200 over MSRP.

Back