2022 trx blown motor 9k miles

If you truly didnt do anything to cause this.
Call Robson Forensic in Newport Beach CA and have them look at your truck.
If they dont do that type of work, ask them for a referral to someone who does. Keep dialing until you find someone to help you!
Dont take no for an answer!
Thank you for the idea of hiring a forensic engineer. I called RF in Newport Beach CA. He said get a lawyer so the lawyer can mediate everything correctly. Now finding a lawyer is the question.
I just called contra costa county bar association left a message, hopefully they will call back soon.
Btw zero damage on the truck and 100 percent stock. I have been commuting with the truck to see how far the coolant goes down before engine light goes on. That’s another issue with my truck!
But more than anything I really appreciate the direction on how to go about this frame problem. Got an attorney for me?!
I really like this truck a lot the suspension is where it is for me. Suspension under warranty was the selling point for me. But I now see otherwise now! Thank you for your support. I wish they would just correct the problem under warranty. I know I did nothing wrong for this part to become loose. If the truck can’t handle pot holes then it won’t hold up to the hills of grass valley to the summits of California/Nevada.
I’ve lost my chance already last year for filling my freezers up with mallards and venison.
Now it’s a real mall crawling machine 100percet
Instead of 15% off and 85% do anything.
Sorry I started venting!
Thank you once again for listening I’ll update y’all as the progress progresses

Yeah, asking again and asking for a bit more clarity. Because there is something hinky with RAM denying the claim and the fact this guy has not taken action to solve the issue. We are also not seeing photos of the area surrounding the lower A arm bolt. If RAM told me a loose bolt it was my fault, I would have already hired a lawyer and forensic engineer. I would not be sitting by doing nothing, still posting the same pics from Nov 22.

I guess I don't take no for an answer and I don't understand people who do.
Forensic engineer told me to get a lawyer first. I can’t find a lawyer.
Btw I have zero idea on how to handle this situation.
My truck is 100 percent stock. Zero damage.
Plus working graveyard doesn’t make matters easier. But thank you for the heads up about forensic evidence. That in itself is priceless and 100 percent why we need forums. Not only to vent out frustration and keeping the first amendment alive and informed! Thank you for speaking out and advising. Now I need an attorney in California! Anyone

Forensic engineer told me to get a lawyer first. I can’t find a lawyer.
Btw I have zero idea on how to handle this situation.
My truck is 100 percent stock. Zero damage.
Plus working graveyard doesn’t make matters easier. But thank you for the heads up about forensic evidence. That in itself is priceless and 100 percent why we need forums. Not only to vent out frustration and keeping the first amendment alive and informed! Thank you for speaking out and advising. Now I need an attorney in California! Anyone
Keep calling attorneys and you will find one, but you will have to pay out of pocket then go after RAM for your fees.
You will not find a contingency lawyer who will take the case, the amount is too small and its not their area of expertise.

If you did nothing to cause the loose bolt, you will need to fight. Because right now, Rams position is you caused the damage. Its now your job to prove it was a manufacturing / assembly issue, by whatever means necessary. You may need to take a couple of PTO days from work to make this happen. My Dad used to call it ALL OUT MASSIVE ACTION !

Pick up the phone and dial. ☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️

Last edited:
Keep calling attorneys and you will find one, but you will have to pay out of pocket then go after RAM for your fees.
You will not find a contingency lawyer who will take the case, the amount is too small and its not their area of expertise.

If you did nothing to cause the loose bolt, you will need to fight. Because right now, Rams position is you caused the damage. Its now your job to prove it was a manufacturing / assembly issue, by whatever means necessary. You may need to take a couple of PTO days from work to make this happen. My Dad used to call the ALL OUT MASSIVE ACTION !

Pick up the phone and dial. ☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️
100 percent
Thank you.
Im searching for an attorney .
Yes I’m going for it.
Calls and reaching out everywhere and every day now.

Honestly the entire situation sucks when the dealership and Stellantis don’t do the right thing. I’m guessing that damage is to the lower control arm or is on the frame?

Everyone’s situation is different but I know plenty of people where forking out north of $5k of their own money is far more valuable than spending the time to fight. Not saying that is the case here but there are a lot of folks who run or own businesses where PTO doesn’t exist. So you have to figure out the most beneficial path. That’s my biggest complaint with the role of the dice when it comes to CS.

100 percent
Thank you.
Im searching for an attorney .
Yes I’m going for it.
Calls and reaching out everywhere and every day now.
How many dealerships have you tried? Like others have said they have gotten different results from each.

Honestly the entire situation sucks when the dealership and Stellantis don’t do the right thing. I’m guessing that damage is to the lower control arm or is on the frame?

Everyone’s situation is different but I know plenty of people where forking out north of $5k of their own money is far more valuable than spending the time to fight. Not saying that is the case here but there are a lot of folks who run or own businesses where PTO doesn’t exist. So you have to figure out the most beneficial path. That’s my biggest complaint with the role of the dice when it comes to CS.
If the $ to fight are a deal breaker.
He needs to find a shop who can assess the damage and give him a quote to repair the frame (if needed) keeper tabs, bolt hole and maybe replace the A arm.
It might be less than than the time / money for a fight with Ram.

If it was me, I would do the lawyer, engineer and then drive the truck up the ass of the service manager who denied the warranty!

Looks to me like it's really only a matter of welding the little tab back in place, adjust the cam to match the other side, and tighten the bolt.

Although, there could be more damage, I suppose. If so, I'd still fix it myself if at all possible.

The fact that I buy new is because I want a warranty!
The fact that you fix it yourself is why corporate is winning in this world
The fact that it’s new and I have to inspect suspension before driving it
The fact that I had to torque the lug nuts when I found them loose after installing locks for lug nuts
So all you complain about it’s just a mall crawling never off road and I would fix it on my own must have money pouring out of their pockets or making money while you sleep. Well wish I had that too!!!!!
so now that this is happening, I have walk the dealership lots and have noticed that no matter what 1/2 ton or 1500 series Ram makes all have the same frame! Even the welds for the tab that holds the bolt in place. Service manager told me that the bolt is torqued to specs! But it still moves. Hmmmm so you complain I should fix it. So I should reengineer a fully engineered truck.
For you folks who commented look at this new Trx. The welding and tab is bent. Yes this is a new one sitting at the dealership. So if I loose this battle all of TRX owners will have to repair a defect out of pocket! With no recalls! Enjoy this picture of the new truck sitting on the lot. I’ll even give you the information of the new truck. Right from the manufacture

Attachments

• 38C79E35-4CF8-4F8C-AFDE-FEB4DEE054D6.png
    38C79E35-4CF8-4F8C-AFDE-FEB4DEE054D6.png
    357 KB · Views: 84
  • 43EE69A9-65C7-41D3-8930-005A1E86EB64.jpeg
    43EE69A9-65C7-41D3-8930-005A1E86EB64.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 84
  • F95DB6BA-7182-40C5-AAEE-AB05077FD8C6.jpeg
    F95DB6BA-7182-40C5-AAEE-AB05077FD8C6.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 920F137B-8BD3-4851-A2FD-36391200B553.jpeg
    920F137B-8BD3-4851-A2FD-36391200B553.jpeg
    390 KB · Views: 85
The fact that I had to torque the lug nuts when I found them loose after installing locks for lug nuts
So all you complain about it’s just a mall crawling never off road and I would fix it on my own must have money pouring out of their pockets or making money while you sleep. Well wish I had that too!!!!!

Yep, had to torque lug nuts myself, too. Always check things like that on a new (or new to me) vehicle.

Unfortunately I can't do any mall crawling. Well, I could if I knew where the nearest one is. Either way, it'd be primarily highway driving no matter what since it's probably 100 miles one way for me.

Fortunately, it doesn't really cost me anything to fix things myself as it's fairly rare that I have to buy any parts. Many I make myself as it's quicker. And the stock goes up (or down) while I sleep.

The fact that I buy new is because I want a warranty!
The fact that you fix it yourself is why corporate is winning in this world
The fact that it’s new and I have to inspect suspension before driving it
so now that this is happening, I have walk the dealership lots and have noticed that no matter what 1/2 ton or 1500 series Ram makes all have the same frame! Even the welds for the tab that holds the bolt in place. Service manager told me that the bolt is torqued to specs! But it still moves. Hmmmm so you complain I should fix it. So I should reengineer a fully engineered truck.
For you folks who commented look at this new Trx. The welding and tab is bent. Yes this is a new one sitting at the dealership. So if I loose this battle all of TRX owners will have to repair a defect out of pocket! With no recalls! Enjoy this picture of the new truck sitting on the lot. I’ll even give you the information of the new truck. Right from the manufacture
I get it and have a lot of sympathy for you and I've posted what I think probably happened (not your fault) but constantly ranting here isn't going to do anything to help you. Take the advice to contact a lawyer, get RamCares the info they request, hound your attorney and get it resolved. No one here can help you any further. 🍻

Not quite. Magnuson-Moss still protects you against idiot BS like swapping air filters causing a blown motor. Dealership or forensic engineer has to prove that the mod caused the failure.
It is up to the person challenging the position of the manufacturer to prove them wrong.

Even with a good relationship, when / if the dealership warranty's a modded engine.......they are 100% putting their assess on the line for that customer. If Stellatis found out, they could be in very deep shit. A dealer who knowingly falsifies a manufacturers warranty claim is serious business.
Sorry but you are not fully informed here. The manufacturer has access to all of the data that the Dealer gets electronically that comes from the vehicle. Now that that is settled you do the due diligence on that and respond back. Most people have no idea about that. In the modern world the Dealer really only has a very limited ability to influence the manufacturer on major repairs. The FSE would almost with 100% certainty be involved with this.

It is getting almost impossible to cheat the automotive manufacturers any longer by attempting to cover up modifications.

The other part of this is do not be stupid and post what you do to your truck on a public forum and then chronicle the whole thing for everyone to see. If you do not think that the manufacturers monitor these forums, I have some wonderful beachfront property in Kansas to sell you!;)

Last edited:
Not really trying to ghost them.
But I have a tough time with people blaming the truck or RAM, when they might be / are responsible.
Oh well, same net effect ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know man… I’ve been trying to get Ram/Dealership to turn on my G-D tailgate ajar light for a month… if I can’t make that happen, I don’t hold out much hope for anything else…

I don’t know man… I’ve been trying to get Ram/Dealership to turn on my G-D tailgate ajar light for a month… if I can’t make that happen, I don’t hold out much hope for anything else…
that's a simple setting with alfaobd.

Reactions: Two
that's a simple setting with alfaobd.
So I have read a dozen times. I’m not buying alphaodb to turn on a feature that I paid for. Also, not the point I was making.

It is up to the person challenging the position of the manufacturer to prove them wrong.
Warranty is a legally binding contract between two parties. Whomever is claiming that contract is null must provide the evidence. They will say otherwise but if you end up all the way in court that is how it works.

Warranty is a legally binding contract between two parties. Whomever is claiming that contract is null must provide the evidence. They will say otherwise but if you end up all the way in court that is how it works.
You are not familiar with the MMA obviously. Do more research.

Back