2022 Total Numbers (ALL MODELS)

I'm well seasoned at the waiting. Been waiting for 6 months for my Starlink satellite service. Had a reservation for the Ford Bronco for 5 months but canceled once I saw the TRX...
Placed an order for a new Bronco for the wife last year in the first week of Aug. Placed an order for my TRX this year on Aug. 25th. I have more confidence that my TRX is going to arrive before her Bronco. So sad (for her)...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Placed an order for a new Bronco for the wife last year in the first week of Aug. Placed an order for my TRX this year on Aug. 25th. I have more confidence that my TRX is going to arrive before her Bronco. So sad (for her)...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That Ford Bronco issue is a disaster. I can confidently say you will have your TRX before she sees her Bronco.

I was sad to see they still have not started building the factory-ordered 2022's trucks. Can we assume they will keep turning out 2021's until they are all built or would they convert them over to 2022's at some point?

Is there a shortage on Bronco's? My local dealer has 10 on their lot from the small one to the one that looks like a mini monster truck. Dealer is Simi Valley Ford.

Is there a shortage on Bronco's? My local dealer has 10 on their lot from the small one to the one that looks like a mini monster truck. Dealer is Simi Valley Ford.
Yes, Ford has delayed production of the Bronco due to issues with its hardtop and recalled others because of suspension, power train, and fuel system issues from what I have been reading. Depending on what they ordered, it could be delayed for a long time. The ones for sale on a lot can have an ADM of $10,000 to upwards of $44,000 for a loaded Bronco Badlands, which is just insane! So, they may have 10 on their lot but are they marking them up, and if so, for how much? I tried to find a well-equipped Bronco Badland, but I can't find one for less than $65k+.

Last edited:
I canceled my Badlands. $58K and the Wrangler is so much better in fit n finish as well as just materials in general.
I was underwhelmed at the Big Bend they had at my local dealer. Major top issues, flimsy plastic parts and a rubber dash. Ford completely blew this.
Now Jeep didn't have an awesome launch either but my wife's 4xe Rubicon is miles ahead of the Bronco.

Hey, can you double-check your POC? Something is strange with your information. Orders placed on 6/2 had VINs in the 102800's, but yours is 120372 (which corresponds to a date of 7/1/21). If your VIN is correct, then it looks like your order wasn't actually accepted for about a month after you placed it. What date does your POC show as the "order date"?
I ordered mine 5-24 and didn’t get a vin assigned until July sometime NN120868. Is that not normal?

If you ordered 5-24 you should have had a 102xxx vin. They didnt place it until july probably.
1631162897520.jpeg

So weird, it has a von on the poc

So weird, it has a von on the poc
VON is always assigned the moment the order is entered into the system (BA status). A VIN isn't assigned until the plant accepts the build as valid and moves the truck to D status. I would ask for an updated copy of your POC from your dealer, a current copy should contain your VIN as well. See if any of the dates have changed at the top and make sure it is listed as a sold order to you as the customer. Build priority really doesn't mean much outside if your dealership unless they are large enough that they have multiple orders themselves, then they can prioritize one TRX over another internally.

Just got an update on my TRX, expected ship date of 10/01. Optioned as follows: Granite Crystal, Level 1, Park Sense F&R.

Last edited:
i order 5/17 and mine is still in D was C 2 weeks ago so that's one step in the right direction or back to where I was for months so far. Of course i know they just started being built.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back