OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21' TRX 🦖
How does one find this RAM chat feature? I see it referenced on the forum frequently, but haven't been able to find any links.
I provided the link in the first post of this thread where I mention it being one of the options for getting your current status.

@JC

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Jeep 392 - Granite Crystal Metallic
This shipping backlog is a real pain in the ass. My 392 has been sitting built in the Toledo Ottawa Rail lot for over 3 weeks now.

Slow_TREX

TRX Member
Reaction score
This shipping backlog is a real pain in the ass. My 392 has been sitting built in the Toledo Ottawa Rail lot for over 3 weeks now.
Damn! My TRX is also sitting. I’m assuming the July 4 ETA is definitely not going to happen.

@JC

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Jeep 392 - Granite Crystal Metallic
Mine finally moved, sitting in the final rail lot awaiting truck transport... ETD 6/28-7/11 :cautious:

Jrb4935

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 1500 Longhorn
Silly question here, but do the codes listed in the first few posts of the OP show up on the tracker sheet? If not, where would I find what code my order is currently in? Ordered TRX level 2 6/24, I'm in for a long haul I know, just curious on what I could keep an eye on while waiting.

Dremo

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 Audi A7
How does one find this RAM chat feature? I see it referenced on the forum frequently, but haven't been able to find any links.
For some reason my computer will not pull up a chat button. But it does show up on my phone??

jashearer

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Silly question here, but do the codes listed in the first few posts of the OP show up on the tracker sheet? If not, where would I find what code my order is currently in? Ordered TRX level 2 6/24, I'm in for a long haul I know, just curious on what I could keep an eye on while waiting.

Jrb4935

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 1500 Longhorn
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see where the code would be in that link?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-30 135256.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-30 135256.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 75

jashearer

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't see where the code would be in that link?
You are D... next phase in the bar is D1 (Scheduled).

Its not in the tracker but if you search up status cheat sheet you should be able to find the thread here on the forum.

Jay

Bgottem

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Doesnt it take like 3 3months to get from D-D1 though? mine got confirmed 5/27, thinking im looking at a september delivery date

TexasReX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
GLC
Doesnt it take like 3 3months to get from D-D1 though? mine got confirmed 5/27, thinking im looking at a september delivery date
Depends on the options you ordered and the most important your luck. For a date point, my lvl2 ordered on 4/20 still in D status, some other guy with same config after me already have a window sticker.

Bgottem

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Depends on the options you ordered and the most important your luck. For a date point, my lvl2 ordered on 4/20 still in D status, some other guy with same config after me already have a window sticker.
Mine is also a level 2. That is super annoying lol. I would think though since 23' production is starting sooner than later that they would stop 22' orders soon and allow it to catch up??

k2skimachine

TRX Noob
Reaction score
HI! My TRX has been Built and waiting for train scheduling (Status KZ) for nearly a month. Is this expected and consistent with what others are seeing? Any insight is most appreciated!
Hodgdon tracking.jpg

Red Dot v2

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
HI! My TRX has been Built and waiting for train scheduling (Status KZ) for nearly a month. Is this expected and consistent with what others are seeing? Any insight is most appreciated!View attachment 46158
Yes, shipping is a disaster right now. They aren't making any TRXs right now, so your truck is one of the very few still not shipped from the plant. My guess is that it should move to the next shipping phase in a week. Some poor souls have sat in KZ for multiple months before it got shipped.

k2skimachine

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Yes, shipping is a disaster right now. They aren't making any TRXs right now, so your truck is one of the very few still not shipped from the plant. My guess is that it should move to the next shipping phase in a week. Some poor souls have sat in KZ for multiple months before it got shipped.
Great, thank you! What is a reasonable time expectation from on train to dealership in Northeast?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping