HOT! 2023 RAM TRACKER

This has to be some record. What trim have you ordered
NVM found your build "So I got it in the white/black 2-tone, lvl 1 group w/ leather buckets, Harmon/kardon sound system, pano-sunroof, parking/360 view sensors."
Yessir exactly

I think the current world record (for this forum, at least) belongs to @Rubicon20032003. Ordered 12/27, had a build sheet 1/11, and a window sticker 1/12. Two weeks and two days, start to finish.
Ugh. Fingers fucking crossed!! Prayers for you guys that have been waiting 4 months and longer!

NVM found your build "So I got it in the white/black 2-tone, lvl 1 group w/ leather buckets, Harmon/kardon sound system, pano-sunroof, parking/360 view sensors."
That's exactly my build ordered a couple of weeks ago. . . I'm off to go check my status.

Edit: Ram Chat said "Thank you for your patience, I can see all the required materials for your new RAM TRX have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It is currently waiting for it's specific spot on the line to start production. Each build is assigned a location it has to start in. It should be starting very soon, but does not provide a time line. I'm sure you can't wait for this to be completed!"

I believe this is D1, right? I ordered 1/4/22.

Last edited:
That's exactly my build ordered a couple of weeks ago. . . I'm off to go check my status.

Edit: Ram Chat said "Thank you for your patience, I can see all the required materials for your new RAM TRX have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production. It is currently waiting for it's specific spot on the line to start production. Each build is assigned a location it has to start in. It should be starting very soon, but does not provide a time line. I'm sure you can't wait for this to be completed!"

I believe this is D1, right? I ordered 1/4/22.
Yep! Congrats

Just out of curiosity I asked ram chat about my trx build and just got this "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The next step, the vehicle will be entering the build process." vin is 1C6SRFU91NN267594. Seems kind of early, but it would be amazing if so

Just out of curiosity I asked ram chat about my trx build and just got this "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The next step, the vehicle will be entering the build process." vin is 1C6SRFU91NN267594. Seems kind of early, but it would be amazing if so
That’s exactly what they said about mine just a few minutes ago. Not sure what that exactly means? I get they have the parts and they say the build will happen soon, but that doesn’t mean it will really happen. I’m hopeful but who knows.

Reactions: qak
That’s exactly what they said about mine just a few minutes ago. Not sure what that exactly means? I get they have the parts and they say the build will happen soon, but that doesn’t mean it will really happen. I’m hopeful but who knows.
This means you've moved to D1 status

I did ask that question but was told she didn't have access to that status
RamChat is essentially worthless aside from confirming status suspicion. In a related story, you're going from an '82 suburban to a '22 TRX? That's going to be like walking through a 40-year time portal!

I did ask that question but was told she didn't have access to that status
Same thing here. She said she didn’t have access to the codes

RamChat is essentially worthless aside from confirming status suspicion. In a related story, you're going from an '82 suburban to a '22 TRX? That's going to be like walking through a 40-year time portal!
That’s like going from a rotary phone to a IPhone 13! 😂

Yes it is but I'm a power junkie so I'm ordering a 598 bbc for the suburban. 725 hp lol

And yet I ordered 8/20/21 and still in D status. I wish someone else made a truck comparable to the TRX, no the Raptor isn’t comparable, I would buy it. Really tired of this

And yet I ordered 8/20/21 and still in D status. I wish someone else made a truck comparable to the TRX, no the Raptor isn’t comparable, I would buy it. Really tired of this
It isn’t right. Should be first come first serve based on parts. When the parts become available then the oldest order gets prioritized. I ordered mine 12/21/21 and mine went to D1. I’m sorry and it isn’t right the way they are building these. Mine shouldn’t take priority over yours. It’s like they figured everyone who ordered back then gave up on waiting so they just figure they help those who are more recent.

It isn’t right. Should be first come first serve based on parts. When the parts become available then the oldest order gets prioritized. I ordered mine 12/21/21 and mine went to D1. I’m sorry and it isn’t right the way they are building these. Mine shouldn’t take priority over yours. It’s like they figured everyone who ordered back then gave up on waiting so they just figure they help those who are more recent.

I think they are building the newer orders to take advantage of the price increase to make as much profit as possible while they slip in some of the earlier orders? just my opinion.

I think they are building the newer orders to take advantage of the price increase to make as much profit as possible while they slip in some of the earlier orders? just my opinion.
That’s a pretty good observation. Didn’t think about that.

Back