OP
tripleB

tripleB

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
🦖
So is the only way to find out what status your in after a WS has been released for transit info is to ask the dealership or is there another way?
It is, once it has left the factory RAMCHAT wont give you any more updates either.

zeus13

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Rebel, 2021 Mazda 6
Greetings fellow members! I'm a new member and wanted to say thanks to tripleB for everything that is done and to all others on the forum. Vin number has been submitted! Thanks again and looking forward to being a part of the TRX community!

BigBore932

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Lincoln Navigator
Current Ride #2
2018 Can Am Maverick X3
Military
US Army
Glad to have found this forum. It was ordered on 12-03-21, I called today and got my VIN and it looks like its coded D1 with a ship date of 1-09-2022. I have submitted my VIN here for additional info.
Thanks.

BigBore932

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Lincoln Navigator
Current Ride #2
2018 Can Am Maverick X3
Military
US Army
Wow! Which options?
Easier to list what I didn't get. No sunroof, I hate them. No red threading or carbon fiber, no high-end sound system, standard wheels, no ram bar or bed mounted spare. running boards instead of rock rails, I have a short wife. I got all the trailer towing and bed related options along with the level 1 group

IceDuDe

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Military
Army
Easier to list what I didn't get. No sunroof, I hate them. No red threading or carbon fiber, no high-end sound system, standard wheels, no ram bar or bed mounted spare. running boards instead of rock rails, I have a short wife. I got all the trailer towing and bed related options along with the level 1 group
Thats my build too and went D1 within a week after order on 12/17.

336cat

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 3500 gmc Denali
Big bore if I were you I would be pissed you had to wait that long wtf.

BigBore932

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Lincoln Navigator
Current Ride #2
2018 Can Am Maverick X3
Military
US Army
Big bore if I were you I would be pissed you had to wait that long wtf.
I didn’t honestly know that you could get the vin until I found this forum.

Cux211

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
19 ram 2500 Laramie cummins
Just got an email of estimated arrival date of 1-18-22 was ordered 5-14-21 bahahaha

Steiger

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Billet Silver level 2
Just got an email of estimated arrival date of 1-18-22 was ordered 5-14-21 bahahaha
Glad you are finally getting your truck after such a long wait. Ram should be ashamed. Hopefully your dealership price protects it for you. There have been a lot of increases since you ordered

Cux211

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
19 ram 2500 Laramie cummins
Glad you are finally getting your truck after such a long wait. Ram should be ashamed. Hopefully your dealership price protects it for you. There have been a lot of increases since you ordered
Not me bud they won’t get a nickel of my money after that screwin, I already had a conversation with my long time dealer to make sure he knew I wasn’t blaming them for anything but ram (as in the plant) can go pound sand

Steiger

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Billet Silver level 2
Not me bud they won’t get a nickel of my money after that screwin, I already had a conversation with my long time dealer to make sure he knew I wasn’t blaming them for anything but ram (as in the plant) can go pound sand
I think you are doing the right thing. Totally understand.

brettwingfield

TRX Member
Reaction score
It was becoming overwhelming trying to keep up with the large number of VINs being posted all over both the RAM-TRX and 5thGEN Forums and the confusion of the 2021 tracker/submission forms linked everywhere as well.

Here is a link to a new sheet for the 2022 year model with all current member submissions for both forums including links to their respective BS and WS if available. If you do not see your name listed please use the appropriate link at the top of the sheet (or below) to submit your info.

SUBMIT YOUR RAM-TRX VIN HERE

2022 RAM TRACKER

*NOTE* Your name will not show up immediately because I pull all submissions down to my local database for tracking and then refresh the public sheet from that data only when a match is found to a valid forum member name. If you have made a submission in the past and don't see it in the list its because the name you provided did not match any known member here on the forums.

FAQ

Can I track my truck with the VON?

Unfortunately not, a VIN is required.

How do I get my VIN?
Best source for your VIN is your dealer, typically within 3-4 days of your order being submitted and accepted you will have a VIN assigned (Status D). You can ask your dealer for a current copy of your Priced Order Confirmation (POC) which will include all available details of your order.

How do I find my current status?
You can check with your dealer, your status is also listed in the top right of your POC, or you can check with RamChat (link)
RamChat can be somewhat cryptic so based on their response you can infer your status if you have anything similar to the following.
  • D - ...scheduling phase of the manufacturing process...parts require to build the vehicle are being scheduled...
  • D1 - ...all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production...
What does status code ## mean?
See Below

*I am open to any and all suggestions for improvements*
Brand new to forum.
It was becoming overwhelming trying to keep up with the large number of VINs being posted all over both the RAM-TRX and 5thGEN Forums and the confusion of the 2021 tracker/submission forms linked everywhere as well.

Here is a link to a new sheet for the 2022 year model with all current member submissions for both forums including links to their respective BS and WS if available. If you do not see your name listed please use the appropriate link at the top of the sheet (or below) to submit your info.

SUBMIT YOUR RAM-TRX VIN HERE

2022 RAM TRACKER

*NOTE* Your name will not show up immediately because I pull all submissions down to my local database for tracking and then refresh the public sheet from that data only when a match is found to a valid forum member name. If you have made a submission in the past and don't see it in the list its because the name you provided did not match any known member here on the forums.

FAQ

Can I track my truck with the VON?

Unfortunately not, a VIN is required.

How do I get my VIN?
Best source for your VIN is your dealer, typically within 3-4 days of your order being submitted and accepted you will have a VIN assigned (Status D). You can ask your dealer for a current copy of your Priced Order Confirmation (POC) which will include all available details of your order.

How do I find my current status?
You can check with your dealer, your status is also listed in the top right of your POC, or you can check with RamChat (link)
RamChat can be somewhat cryptic so based on their response you can infer your status if you have anything similar to the following.
  • D - ...scheduling phase of the manufacturing process...parts require to build the vehicle are being scheduled...
  • D1 - ...all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production...
What does status code ## mean?
See Below

*I am open to any and all suggestions for improvements*
Thanks tripleB for all your help and work on this. I am new to forum. Just ordered on 1/8. Got VIN today with D status and I have added it via the tracker (NN270564). Looking forward to tracking. We ordered a Wagoneer the same day so will be interested to see how they both progress. Can’t wait!!

Risar

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 JGC SRT (waiting on 22 TRX)
Ordered on 10/29, got my vin and posted when I found this forum back in mid december. Still no real updates, ram chat had this gem this morning:

I wouldn't be able to advise in that regard, our system no longer uses status codes. I am only able to see the actual status.

I know its COVID, but generally speaking this sort of stuff should be forecastable no matter what, and definitely easier to track even if there are disruptions.

stojanowski

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Raptor
Military
Army
Ordered on 10/29, got my vin and posted when I found this forum back in mid december. Still no real updates, ram chat had this gem this morning:

I know its COVID, but generally speaking this sort of stuff should be forecastable no matter what, and definitely easier to track even if there are disruptions.
Your salesman is your friend

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com