2022 Bed size

Indy TRx

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
Waiting on my 2022 TRx
Can anyone tell me if the 2022 and the 2021 bed sizes are the same? Mine has not arrived yet but I want to get a bed cover on order. What bed covers do you all recommend for a hard flip?

Can anyone tell me if the 2022 and the 2021 bed sizes are the same? Mine has not arrived yet but I want to get a bed cover on order. What bed covers do you all recommend for a hard flip?
Yup same bed size! Let me know if I can be of any help!

Yup same bed size! Let me know if I can be of any help!
Hi, I was just on another thread a little bit ago and saw the guy bought his parts from you. I have the same retrax pro mx cover and I really want to have a rambar. My original research suggested they aren’t compatible but his post says otherwise. What’s the correct Rambar part number and how does it fit?

Hi, I was just on another thread a little bit ago and saw the guy bought his parts from you. I have the same retrax pro mx cover and I really want to have a rambar. My original research suggested they aren’t compatible but his post says otherwise. What’s the correct Rambar part number and how does it fit?
Hey they will work with the Ram Bar, just need to swap the inner bolts on the Ram Bar surface mount area to flat bolts and you are good. :)

And there's only one Ram Bar offered by MOPAR for the Ram 1500 / TRX 5th GEN. Check the for sale section on here as there's usually one or two for sale!

Last edited:
Hey they will work with the Ram Bar, just need to swap the inner bolts on the Ram Bar surface mount area to flat bolts and you are good. :)

And there's only one Ram Bar offered by MOPAR for the Ram 1500 / TRX 5th GEN. Check the for sale section on here as there's usually one or two for sale!
Oh ok great thank you. I was seeing threads with people saying the "new rambar design" so I thought maybe they have 2 part numbers. I assume that means they kept the same part number and changed the design.

Back