HOT! 2023 RAM TRACKER

Might be a stupid question so I ask for forgiveness in advance, but can someone tell me if the holes for front license plate brackets are done at the manufacturer or at the dealership? I want to avoid having the holes for the front plate even though NYS requires front and back plates...
https://bumperplugs.com/dodge-ram/bumperplugs-for-dodge-ram-trucks - you'll need 2 sets, get the color noted below.

TRX®Satin Graphite

And yes you could do it yourself for much less but these are high quality that fit perfectly, truck MSRP is over $100k, what's another $95? :ROFLMAO:

Oh my, those are expensive. There's a guy on the 5th Gen forum that sells paint-matched plugs (a set of 4) for $25, and everyone has been pleased with his product. I've reached out to him to see if he has any that match our lower bumpers - will advise when I hear back.

Oh my, those are expensive. There's a guy on the 5th Gen forum that sells paint-matched plugs (a set of 4) for $25, and everyone has been pleased with his product. I've reached out to him to see if he has any that match our lower bumpers - will advise when I hear back.
He didn't when I checked awhile back, only had the body colors, he may or may not now.

Last edited:
Welp, there goes my itchy trigger finger again! Nonetheless, appreciate the intel!
Trust me, you'll be very happy with the Bumper Plugs and like I said the cost is a small drop in the bucket compared to the ride... 🍻

He didn't when I checked awhile back, only had the body colors, he may or may not now.
He just replied. He isn't making plugs for the Rebel or TRX - the holes in our bumpers are slightly larger, and his plugs don't fit tightly. Ah well, guess I'm spending $100 on 4 pieces of plastic...

So I just don't understand it. Originally quoted 2/13 delivery date. Went to TBD over the weekend. Then late last night it said 2/1 for delivery. All of sudden I get the call today that its at my dealer......WTF??? Its true that there is no rhyme or reason for the way they build and ship these trucks. Almost 5 months to the day from order to delivery. But I will take it!! Picking up tomorrow as they are installing the power steps otherwise my elderly mother would never be able to get into the truck. Finally part of the group boyz!! Ram tracker still says shipped.

1674523858551.png

So I just don't understand it. Originally quoted 2/13 delivery date. Went to TBD over the weekend. Then late last night it said 2/1 for delivery. All of sudden I get the call today that its at my dealer......WTF??? Its true that there is no rhyme or reason for the way they build and ship these trucks. Almost 5 months to the day from order to delivery. But I will take it!! Picking up tomorrow as they are installing the power steps otherwise my elderly mother would never be able to get into the truck. Finally part of the group boyz!! Ram tracker still says shipped.

View attachment 86517
Awesome news--congrats dude!

View attachment 86517
Congrats! You probably already know this but you need to tell the dealer to flash your truck and add the power steps into the uconnect screen so that you can operate them from the screen. 99% of the time they won’t do it unless you ask. I had to do the same thing and I’ll be doing it on my ‘23 whenever it comes.

For those that were Scheduled post holidays, what is the timing to get to In Production from your Scheduled date. I’m seeing a lot of 2-4 week timeframes, but those were over the holidays which I’m sure slowed things down.

For those that were Scheduled post holidays, what is the timing to get to In Production from your Scheduled date. I’m seeing a lot of 2-4 week timeframes, but those were over the holidays which I’m sure slowed things down.
Mine was slow to be scheduled but only 6 days to be built with rock rails and bed liner no stickers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230120_134647_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230120_134647_Chrome.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 41
For those of us still stuck in KZP hell for over a month, what's the play here? Eat more chicken? Complain? Etc?

I haven't shown up on @tripleB 's radar yet, but I just tracked mine and Mark Dodge Ram confirmed I am in D1 status!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 2.28.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-24 at 2.28.29 PM.png
    404 KB · Views: 49
I haven't shown up on @tripleB 's radar yet, but I just tracked mine and Mark Dodge Ram confirmed I am in D1 status!
Do you have multiple orders? The VON you submitted to the tracker is for a different VIN number and pulls up this order which is still in D status.

1674597099913.png

Do you have multiple orders? The VON you submitted to the tracker is for a different VIN number and pulls up this order which is still in D status.

View attachment 86582
I initially placed an order in September for a base TRX but was allowed to change my order after I found out that it doesn't come with parking sensors.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back