2022’s In D1 Status.

New guy here, first post.

This site makes me feel better about waiting f o r e v e r for my 22. Now I know I am not alone. (lol)

Orderd 7/14/21
Vin 1C6SRFU97NN123399
Diamond Black
VON 50104428
D status
No date yet

All good things come to those who wait (so I'm told)
Cheers

Joseph
well said.

I ordered mine same date as well. no updates though

Crazy, looks like he just flat out lied to me. He’s a great guy, I’m gonna go with he didn’t check or know.
More than half the crap you post on this forum are unverified rumors or starting threads on BS topics just to get views. Sorry to call you out, but you need to simmer down a bit.

Doesn't seem like this is a way to track status without bugging the dealer. How often do you guys make your dealer check status?
My dealer checks for me once a week and text me the status. he claims I’m still in “D”
DA4CECE8-998E-44F2-AA78-4F97F56FD9BD.jpeg

My dealer had to have the Advanced Safety added back. The rep said it was part of level 2 and then yesterday morning it appeared on my POC after checking on it, not under level 2. If you want it, be sure it’s listed as a separate option on your POC

My dealer had to have the Advanced Safety added back. The rep said it was part of level 2 and then yesterday morning it appeared on my POC after checking on it, not under level 2. If you want it, be sure it’s listed as a separate option on your POC

So I had my dealer send me my latest POC and this is what I nottice is different
Tech ology group $1,095 and 19 speaker Harman Kardon prem sound $1,195 are not on there. He also sent me the updated A6G package (TRX Level 2 Equipment group) and it appears those two items are integrated into the A6G now ( to the best of my knowledge. Can't say EVERYTHING from those two missing packages only what I remember was included in them). I still show Advanced safety group $995 as it's own add on.

Can we keep this thread to 2022 trucks moving to D1 status? Really irritating with all these discussions about what’s in the level 2 package etc. when I get a notification about posts in this thread. If you want to talk about level 2 content or other topics, create a new thread please.

Can we keep this thread to 2022 trucks moving to D1 status? Really irritating with all these discussions about what’s in the level 2 package etc. when I get a notification about posts in this thread. If you want to talk about level 2 content or other topics, create a new thread please.
Totally, this thread got hi-jacked and there is already a 2022 level 2 thread.

Does anybody know what the telematics is? Can you talk about what it does? Should i get just a 3 year or lifetime subscription?

• Funny
Reactions: Two
Does anybody know what the telematics is? Can you talk about what it does? Should i get it?
It’s a tracking system for fleet owners. Or if you own a business and have technicians that travel around, and you want to know where they’re going, how fast, did they run over a small child, etc.

Does anybody know what the telematics is? Can you talk about what it does? Should i get just a 3 year or lifetime subscription?
Looks like my language offended people and it got removed so here is a picture for you snowflake:)
1631422129292.jpeg

Whoa buddy. That directed at me?
My initial comment that got deleted was to you since I asked that we keep this thread to only D1 status 2022 order and then you replied directly to me with your question with something on telemetrics… if you want to know about telemetrics, respectfully, please start a new thread…. The new comment was not towards you :)

Looks like my language offended people and it got removed so here is a picture for you snowflake:)
View attachment 20947
It didn't fall within the scope of the forum policy so felt the need to axe it. We are all friends here.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back