2022’s In D1 Status.

KingTuck

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Charger Hellcat
Don’t know if there is a thread out there already regarding this topic.

For some reason the registry doesn’t load some of the spreadsheet information for me.

For those of us who ordered 2022’s anyone went D1 Status yet???

I think there's, like, three trucks in D1. I'm keeping an eye on about 300 orders (between this forum and the 5th Gen forum), and it's just crickets regarding D1 status.

According to this it is in D1

Attachments

• 20210731_081955.jpg
    20210731_081955.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 604
I think there's, like, three trucks in D1. I'm keeping an eye on about 300 orders (between this forum and the 5th Gen forum), and it's just crickets regarding D1 status.

Yeah as we get closer to production date I figure we will start seeing some D1 status pop up on here but like you said crickets.

According to this it is in D1
Yeah, and I think you're the only person I know who has a truck in D1 (all the rest were reported by Zach@Granger, I believe). I still think yours is a converted 2021 order...

So much for building the sold orders first.
Agreed. That POC shows it is a dealer order (not a sold order). There could be reasons that we don't know about, though. Like, maybe the dealer got shafted on a bunch of 2021 orders, so the factory agreed to help him out and bump up some of his 2022 orders.
Or for all I know, the Canadian TRX's are getting older parts (UConnect4). Sleep well, @akra11...don't worry about a thing!

Whatever, u4 or u5 , doesn't make a difference to me. They are equally bad and I do t by the truck for the radio system anyway.
It had all the options I want and that what counts. It has a 22MY VIN # and even if it is converted, dont mind.

How can I keep track of the status of mine being built? Vin 165445. Thanks!

How can I keep track of the status of mine being built? Vin 165445. Thanks!
@tripleB will pick up your VIN and let you know when your Build Sheet and Window Sticker pop up in the system. But in the meantime (i.e., next 4 months or so), you’ll really just have to pester your dealer or Ram Chat.

Build order priority on customer sold orders is listed as 1. This one was a priority of 4. Agree with @Eighty, that there probably are exceptions to jump priority status but its probably an exception, rather than a rule.

Ram Chat will give you a long winded, yet enthusiastic, version of "we have no idea" and the dealer will give you a baseless guess to quell your incessant need for new information. Don't make the same mistake I did. Peruse this forum and become more knowledgeable than the dealer and Ram Chat combined! (although to be fair, that's a really low bar...)

For those wondering about trucks in D1 (Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built) status, I was told mine was moved to D1 today. Earlier this week, I tried to get the dealership to add the carbon fiber package to my truck. I didn’t originally order it with that package but after reading many posts on the forum about how much nicer the trucks are with it. I tried to get it added to my factory order. The dealership just called me to tell me that, because mine is scheduled to be built soon, no modifications can be made. So they cannot add that package. I am sad I couldn’t add the carbon fiber package and I am happy it is getting closer to being done.

Last edited:
For those wondering about trucks in D1 (Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built) status, I was told mine was moved to D1 today. Earlier this week, I tried to get the dealership to add the carbon fiber package to my truck. I didn’t originally order it with that package but after reading many posts on the forum about how much nicer the trucks are with it. I try to get it added to my factory order. The dealership just called me to tell me that, because mine is scheduled to be built soon, no modifications can be made. So they cannot add that package. I am sad I couldn’t add the carbon fiber package and I am happy it is getting closer to be done.
Are you a 21MY or 22MY?

Back