2022’s In D1 Status.

KC TRX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 Ram Limited Ecosiesel
Should have an ESD in a couple days. With the looks of things probably a potential build in the next few weeks. But with shortages and inspection issues might be a crap shoot.
What do you mean by inspection issues?

FlameTRXboss22

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
So I just hit D1 with no ship date. I'm still unsure what that means. Will it sit in D1 for months on end, or should it get an ESD in the near future, with potential build in the next couple months? Or is it all just a crap shoot anyways ? :sneaky:
I had the same situation they issued D1 status with no date but it was only a day. Been three weeks and My ship date has changed twice since acquiring, it looks as if this week I will get built 🤞🏻

Eighty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
What do you mean by inspection issues?
Go back a couple of posts, and read what Knightmare said.

SnowDawg

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2018 Raptor
Military
Army
I had the same situation they issued D1 status with no date but it was only a day. Been three weeks and My ship date has changed twice since acquiring, it looks as if this week I will get built 🤞🏻
I'm ok waiting a while, but I was going to buy a Powerwagon for my business and drive it in the meantime since I thought I'd be waiting until Jan-Feb 2022. If I'm only a couple months out, I may ride it out.

Two

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
Too many to list
Buying something to drive during the wait does seem to speed up the process. Somehow.

SnowDawg

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2018 Raptor
Military
Army
Buying something to drive during the wait does seem to speed up the process. Somehow.
I traded my Raptor in already, so I'm driving my Sprinter camper van right now, lol. The TRX is going to seem REALLY fast after that pig

Reactions: Two

RipRptr

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Military
Air Force
I traded my Raptor in already, so I'm driving my Sprinter camper van right now, lol. The TRX is going to seem REALLY fast after that pig
I traded my raptor in and am driving a car right now 😆

Polloman67

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Don’t know if there is a thread out there already regarding this topic.

For some reason the registry doesn’t load some of the spreadsheet information for me.

For those of us who ordered 2022’s anyone went D1 Status yet???
I was just informed today that my 2022 Ram Sport (I'm in Canada) with 12" info, pano roof, leather, night edition, black was just entered into D1 with a delivery date of October 3. WooHOO!

Imaposer

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 ram sport - hydro blue
June 18th order, vin 112xxx. still in D as of this minute.:mad:

SnowDawg

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2018 Raptor
Military
Army
June 18th order, vin 112xxx. still in D as of this minute.:mad:
I'm happy I went D1, but I feel like it's BS that mine ordered a decent while after yours goes first. I feel kinda bad about it. Stellantis should try to do a better job with that

OP
KingTuck

KingTuck

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Charger Hellcat
I'm happy I went D1, but I feel like it's BS that mine ordered a decent while after yours goes first. I feel kinda bad about it. Stellantis should try to do a better job with that
Like I said b4. All depends on the option.

Murfman

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Trailhawk/2022 TRX
Stellantis shuffles the orders around to fill voids and spread out options to make the supply line run smoother.

Reactions: Two

SnowDawg

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2018 Raptor
Military
Army
Stellantis shuffles the orders around to fill voids and spread out options to make the supply line run smoother.
I understand, but you'd think they could fill those efficiencies better. Guys are in the low 100's and others in the 150's-170's are getting pulled. They couldn't get groups closer than 50,000 trucks? (I hope I was able to relay what my brain was thinking :unsure:)

Dudebro

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX on order
Current Ride #2
97 ram 2500 Cummins, 2013 Chevrolet Volt, 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
I understand, but you'd think they could fill those efficiencies better. Guys are in the low 100's and others in the 150's-170's are getting pulled. They couldn't get groups closer than 50,000 trucks? (I hope I was able to relay what my brain was thinking :unsure:)
I feel you on that but we have to remember that for every 1 trx sold there are likely 50+ other 1500 models sold. So the jump isn’t as big in regards to trxs. Over 50,000 trucks there may only be a 1,000 trxs.

SnowDawg

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2018 Raptor
Military
Army
I feel you on that but we have to remember that for every 1 trx sold there are likely 50+ other 1500 models sold. So the jump isn’t as big in regards to trxs. Over 50,000 trucks there may only be a 1,000 trxs.
Oh, I guess I was thinking the VIN was TRX specific. If not, then I totally get the crap shoot

OP
KingTuck

KingTuck

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Charger Hellcat
I was just told by RAM Chat to expect 6-8 weeks and that the truck is “scheduled to be built expect 6-8 weeks.” I hope they are wrong.

Last edited:
RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton