2022’s In D1 Status.

CU89

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
GarretBobbyFerguson
Looks like my language offended people and it got removed so here is a picture for you snowflake:)
View attachment 20947
Why? What purpose do this serve? Internet tough guys are pathetic and hilarious at the same time. Thank God for ignore. Just use it and move on.

Last edited:

Andy_SD

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Whoa buddy. That directed at me?
My initial comment that got deleted was to you since I asked that we keep this thread to only D1 status 2022 order and then you replied directly to me with your question with something on telemetrics… if you want to know about telemetrics, respectfully, please start a new thread…. The new comment was not towards you :)

CU89

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
GarretBobbyFerguson
Whoa buddy. That directed at me?
His initial reply was- told you to Fuck Off - I flagged it - it got deleted - he got bent.

Last edited:

JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 C8 Corvette
Looks like my language offended people and it got removed so here is a picture for you snowflake:)
View attachment 20947
It didn't fall within the scope of the forum policy so felt the need to axe it. We are all friends here.

Hell_TRX21

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 charger scatpack
Military
No
Got an update this morning from my sales rep. Got a ship date of 9/16. So I would assume should see some movement this week if that date stands true.

Goosed

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Dave
Current Ride
No Ride
I’m new to this - if a ship date is 9/20, does that mean ship date or is that just build date?

BDS TRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Brian
Current Ride
2012 Supercharged Challenger R/T+ / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide
I’m new to this - if a ship date is 9/20, does that mean ship date or is that just build date?

I understand that to mean that is when the Window sticker should be on and the vehicle is shipped off by train to the dealer...

Still means up to 30 days away from taking delivery. Additionally, Ship date assumes no issues found during the QA portion that comes right before it.

RobR651

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 1500
Your ship date is the estimated date they expect your truck to be loaded on a rail car. My truck missed the ship date and sat around another week. That date is very flexible also why it’s just an ETA.

Reactions: Two

timinnd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Rebel. 2022 TRX ordered.
Got an update this morning from my sales rep. Got a ship date of 9/16. So I would assume should see some movement this week if that date stands true.

When was your order date?

Goosed

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Dave
Current Ride
No Ride
Damn man. My head still spinning 30 minutes after reading your question.
If my question makes your head spin, I don’t know how you handle simple tasks like picking out socks in the morning or deciding what Ice cream you’re going to have tonight. Sounds like a rough way to go about life.

Murfman

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Robert
Current Ride
2017 Trailhawk/2022 TRX
If my question makes your head spin, I don’t know how you handle simple tasks like picking out socks in the morning or deciding what Ice cream you’re going to have tonight. Sounds like a rough way to go about life.
You answered your own question before you asked it.

ExT

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition
Does picking out socks mean picking out socks or we have to make the socks?

ExT

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Limited Night Edition
Alright, @Goosed if my joke was really offending you, my sincere apology. I completely understood your question. But the wording made it look like your got the answer before asking it.
Everybody here, myself included, we all have some innocent moments that worth bringing some laughters, ain't that what we are here for? Again, I never intended to offend you, and I apologize for that. Peace :)

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com