TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Mack
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 BMW M5
I was second guessing it when everyone here was telling me I'm looking at 6+ months.

Teghogh

TRX Fan
Reaction score
The second one on the list is mine😂 any updates on when it is going to be shipped?

SD49

TRX Fan
Reaction score
I was second guessing it when everyone here was telling me I'm looking at 6+ months.
Many of us have been waiting since May or earlier. So yeah, not impossible. If they have the parts and can get all those orders out in the next 90 days, consider yourself lucky. lol

PabloK

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Peter Kaminski
Current Ride
22 TRX
New guy here, first post.

This site makes me feel better about waiting f o r e v e r for my 22. Now I know I am not alone. (lol)

Orderd 7/14/21
Vin 1C6SRFU97NN123399
Diamond Black
VON 50104428
D status
No date yet

All good things come to those who wait (so I'm told)
Cheers

Joseph
well said.

I ordered mine same date as well. no updates though

JTR

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Waiting for my ordered '22 TRX
Crazy, looks like he just flat out lied to me. He’s a great guy, I’m gonna go with he didn’t check or know.
More than half the crap you post on this forum are unverified rumors or starting threads on BS topics just to get views. Sorry to call you out, but you need to simmer down a bit.

Sparky717

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Challenger Hellcat WB, 2020 Chevy 3500, 2021 Chevy 1500
Doesn't seem like this is a way to track status without bugging the dealer. How often do you guys make your dealer check status?
My dealer checks for me once a week and text me the status. he claims I’m still in “D”
DA4CECE8-998E-44F2-AA78-4F97F56FD9BD.jpeg

Nixon

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 F150
My dealer had to have the Advanced Safety added back. The rep said it was part of level 2 and then yesterday morning it appeared on my POC after checking on it, not under level 2. If you want it, be sure it’s listed as a separate option on your POC

nvw007

TRX Member
Reaction score
My dealer had to have the Advanced Safety added back. The rep said it was part of level 2 and then yesterday morning it appeared on my POC after checking on it, not under level 2. If you want it, be sure it’s listed as a separate option on your POC

nvw007

TRX Member
Reaction score
So I had my dealer send me my latest POC and this is what I nottice is different
Tech ology group $1,095 and 19 speaker Harman Kardon prem sound $1,195 are not on there. He also sent me the updated A6G package (TRX Level 2 Equipment group) and it appears those two items are integrated into the A6G now ( to the best of my knowledge. Can't say EVERYTHING from those two missing packages only what I remember was included in them). I still show Advanced safety group $995 as it's own add on.

Andy_SD

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Can we keep this thread to 2022 trucks moving to D1 status? Really irritating with all these discussions about what’s in the level 2 package etc. when I get a notification about posts in this thread. If you want to talk about level 2 content or other topics, create a new thread please.

JMC86

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Jeff
Current Ride
2017 Audi R8, 2018 GMC Canyon, 2016 Scion FRS, 2008 VW R32
Can we keep this thread to 2022 trucks moving to D1 status? Really irritating with all these discussions about what’s in the level 2 package etc. when I get a notification about posts in this thread. If you want to talk about level 2 content or other topics, create a new thread please.
Totally, this thread got hi-jacked and there is already a 2022 level 2 thread.

ZTRX

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Name
Zac B
Does anybody know what the telematics is? Can you talk about what it does? Should i get just a 3 year or lifetime subscription?

• Funny
Reactions: Two

Eighty

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the telematics is? Can you talk about what it does? Should i get it?
It’s a tracking system for fleet owners. Or if you own a business and have technicians that travel around, and you want to know where they’re going, how fast, did they run over a small child, etc.

timinnd

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Rebel. 2022 TRX ordered.
Does anybody know what the telematics is? Can you talk about what it does? Should i get just a 3 year or lifetime subscription?

I can't believe it would be a very popular option in a TRX.

Andy_SD

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Looks like my language offended people and it got removed so here is a picture for you snowflake:)
1631422129292.jpeg

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com