2021 TRX VIN 1263 with 22x10 Fuel Hostage wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Attachments

• 5C41042D-CD34-42F2-80F0-0E679359885A.jpeg
    5C41042D-CD34-42F2-80F0-0E679359885A.jpeg
    25.4 KB · Views: 91
He doesn’t have that squeak others are getting. Those wheels look BA.

What’s the deal on window tint. Did he add that or it comes tinted?

Thank you for taking the time to do a video. I was torn between watching what you were doing with the trx and catching glimpses of your 78' Very nice! My favorite body style.

Morims needs Mopower!!!!
Tested your 0-60 since swapping?

Man, those Fuel 2-piece wheels are SOOOOO heavy! Have you noticed a big drop-off in acceleration? 56lbs per wheel (which I think is a low estimate, they're probably closer to 65lbs from those I've seen) plus 70 for the tire. That's 126lbs, so you're adding about 20lbs per corner. I've always gone with big wheel and tires like 24x12's with 37x13.50's on my trucks. However, for this one, I was thinking about trying to stay as light as possible. I'm curious to hear from you how going with the heavier setup affected the performance..

wow those are heavy.
my current methods are like 30lbs with 37s on them and the toyowontpop rt 37/12.5 is alot of beef for about 75lbs or something
and i beat on them

Thank you for taking the time to do a video. I was torn between watching what you were doing with the trx and catching glimpses of your 78' Very nice! My favorite body style.
Thanks.. it was the truck that beat big foot in the 80’s when big foot rolled end over end. The complete restore is on my channel. It has a 8v71 Detroit and Allison trans and weighs in at 25,000 pounds.

Man, those Fuel 2-piece wheels are SOOOOO heavy! Have you noticed a big drop-off in acceleration? 56lbs per wheel (which I think is a low estimate, they're probably closer to 65lbs from those I've seen) plus 70 for the tire. That's 126lbs, so you're adding about 20lbs per corner. I've always gone with big wheel and tires like 24x12's with 37x13.50's on my trucks. However, for this one, I was thinking about trying to stay as light as possible. I'm curious to hear from you how going with the heavier setup affected the performance..
I noticed a small bit of difference. I am planning to pull my rv with truck so the smaller side wall and heavier ply are a plus for me. Mileage was around 11 before now about 10.. I will do a driving mileage video soon. Truck definitely has plenty of power.

These are 56 pounds

How you like the Technology Group? Thinking about adding that to my order.

These are 56 pounds
Yes, that's what I calculated for the 126 total. However, I have a hard time believing that. Most of the 2-pc Fuel wheels that have come through our shop are a lot heavier than the one-piece wheels. I had a set of 22x12 2-Piece Cleavers on my truck that weighed a whopping 75lbs each! That's not to say that 56 number is inaccurate. Usually Fuel is pretty accurate on their info. I love all of their wheels. I just wish they made some styles that were lighter. Seems like I always pick out the heavier ones.

Also, its not just added weight, but the extra rotational mass that severely affects the performance.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back