2021 RAM TRX Sterring Wheel RAM Horn Emblem

JRex

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
I could of sworn, the RAM horn emblem on the steering wheel was connected the air bag and you had to break the metal connecting it?

Or is it just a peel N stick emblem?

1617575909719.png

Attachments

• 1617575838397.png
    1617575838397.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 92
I can tell you that on my 2018 I had to remove the airbag, remove the cover, and then I could bend some tabs, etc that allowed me to get the badge off. No idea if they are still the same but I’m pretty confident it will still be very well attached as to not turn into a bullet when the airbag pops.

Last edited:
I can tell you that on my 2018 I had to remove the airbag, remove the cover, and then I could bend some tabs, etc that allowed me to get the badge off. No idea if they are still the same but I’m pretty confident it will still be very well attached as to not turn into a bullet when the airbag pops.

That's what I thought and even seen a video of back in 2019 of a 2019 new style RAM 1500 getting badge broken off steering wheel horn pad/air bag, because dealer wont take it off it. He just kept prying on it until it broke off and cut remaining metal tabs left with cutter flat.

Then put on his custom steering wheel badge.

But I was expecting either the holes where emblem posts are secured to air bag or metal posts broke off in steering wheel cover. That looks like there are no holes?

That's what I thought and even seen a video of back in 2019 of a 2019 new style RAM 1500 getting badge broken off steering wheel horn pad/air bag, because dealer wont take it off it. He just kept prying on it until it broke off and cut remaining metal tabs left with cutter flat.

Then put on his custom steering wheel badge.

But I was expecting either the holes where emblem posts are secured to air bag or metal posts broke off in steering wheel cover. That looks like there are no holes?
yea the pic you posted definitely has no holes so I'm not sure. When I took the one off my older Ram it had two holes thru that airbag/center cover.

That's not a TRX dash...

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back